moetpoppin Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 I saw this at my local walmart and checked online its a front usb head unit and 4 6.5 speakers for $85 i'm so close to getting it just for shits and giggles thought i would share http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pioneer-Complete-Car-Audio-Package-DXT-2266UB-200W-Stereo-and-Four-6.5-Speakers/15140328 enjoy TY Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G. Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3........... Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right? yep..... Two Pyle 15"s Build log
JaM Customs aka mprete Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 actually thats not a bad deal. i might think about this also for my dads jeep so he has a CD PAYER!! lol 2001 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.9L V8 my build logs... dodge build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94914-mpretes-2001-dodge-ram-2500-quad-cab-build-log/ trik build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94447-trik-build/page__p__1298547__hl__trik__fromsearch__1entry1298547 box building thread- very cool designs (PICS!!!) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/95713-2d-or-3d-box-pics/page__gopid__1318152entry1318152 i am a mechanic, pm me if you have questions or anything.
onelivinlarge Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 basicaly u r either buying a cd and getting free speakers or buying speakers and getting a free cd 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
casemods Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 wow nice find $85 for a usb and 3.5mm front input head unit alone is around $140 if I'm not mistaken (it was when I got one from best buy) I might get this. Perfect for the 4 doors in my jimmy. Dunno about the head unit though. I like SD/DVDrw/rear view camera/3" LCD But for this price, it's a steal. I'm getting this for my dad at least. I can put the polk dash and door speakers I have now in his and keep the 2-ways for my 4 doors and give him the head unit (this way I'll have beats when I drive his truck haha) Thanks for posting this! Any idea on the ohms/wattages of the speakers though? i suck men dry...email me for details
Emoxihax Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 I remember the audiosavings guy said something about this being not true quality and really terrible and cheap etc 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
casemods Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 I remember the audiosavings guy said something about this being not true quality and really terrible and cheap etc I can't see pioneer being bad quality... Also they have a ton at the local walmart. Maybe they are bad quality... Got info on it: four (4) x 6.5" two-way speakers with IMPP 6.5" Woofer Cone Design, 1-13/16" Balanced Dome Tweeter, 180W maximum power handling or 30W nominal power 30w RMS? kinda in the low range but certainly would sound a lot louder and clearer hooked up to an amp. i suck men dry...email me for details
tristan560 Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 Haha I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for that package. Local wally world has a display setup for it...cheap as shit. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
casemods Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 Haha I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for that package. Local wally world has a display setup for it...cheap as shit. The deck seems worth it for $85 alone. And the speakers aren't terrible if you're running stock currently. i suck men dry...email me for details
Emoxihax Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 Haha I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for that package. Local wally world has a display setup for it...cheap as shit. The deck seems worth it for $85 alone. And the speakers aren't terrible if you're running stock currently. the deck is shitty 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Loudcav Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 Id buy it for a winter beater but thats about it we got in all sorts of those things the week before black friday I believe tho wally world even sells a $49 dual headunit which seems to be decently popular
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.