I'm dumb because I have an opinion

Alright, so on the latest meade video regarding the new rims for the hoopty, I made a comment about how I think the rivets (fake, not fake, whatever) don't look good.

Meade says:

you are about as dumb as a fucking tree stump and you dont know a damn thing about wheels. Lets see your "expensive looking" rims...the 26's on your 10 speed dont count.

So, here's the thing: I wasn't trying to hate, just offering up an opinion. He's annoyed by it. That's cool, whatever.

I try to reply? It says:

You have been blocked by the owner of this video.

Normally I wouldn't even think of posting over being blocked, but it seriously upsets me because I've been a fan for years, telling everyone I can to check out Steve Meade. I voice my opinion about something, he blocks me. Seriously, wtf?

Whatever, I just wanted to vent on here about it. I still got love for Steve Meade, but damn :(

So you came on his website and made a topic about it? Not hatin, but i think it probably gets old having people hate on things he does all the time. There are always people that like to bitch about this and that, and I see where it would be really annoying.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Idk why but I feel like there is more to the story. Because if all you said was something in the form of constructive criticism that was respectful, than he would look like an ass coming at you like that. So what did you really say to him?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

in one of meade's old videos when he got his hoe repainted that red color I said simply "dude that color looks sick but the rims throw it off a tiny bit imo! clean truck though!" and he permanently disabled me from posting on his vids /shrug

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Ya post what you said. Before I can sympathize I need both sides to this story. For all I know you edited the comment from steve to make him look like a douche. Just sayin.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I got a feeling if Steve sees this, then he will straighten it out with what was said truly. Maybe that is all the OP said, but i think that it could sound like he was hating on Steve.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Looking back at what my original comment on the video, I guess I can see it coming across as bad. But, I honestly wasn't trying to be hateful or anything like that.

Here's my first comment:

not tryin to hate, but those rims are ugly. Especially the fake rivets. Fake rivets do not look clean at all. And the cutout in the spokes makes the rims look cheap as hell. I don't know, maybe it's me.

Meade's reply:

fake rivets? are you fucking stupid? this is a real 3 piece rim.

My reply:

fake or not, rivets are cheap looking.

Meade's reply:

you are about as dumb as a fucking tree stump and you dont know a damn thing about wheels. Lets see your "expensive looking" rims...the 26's on your 10 speed dont count.

After that, I was blocked. drewb53 did make a good point about how people always bitch about stuff to him, but I tried to be nice about it. Ah well.

lol haha, yea your first comment was kinda harsh, and im sure steve gets comments like that all day everyday from people who are straight up haters.

you on the other hand just worded your first comment a lil to harshly i think, and it came off sounding more "haterish" than constructive criticism, and im pretty sure steve is tired of the shit so he just owns people who "say haterish shit" about his ideas/work