4chan taking down visa & mastercard

Either way, doing these ddos attacks to support the espionage of Julianne Assange is fucking stupid. Unfortunately the current administration lacks the intelligence and balls to do anything about it.

How's that change working out for ya?

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Espionage? He isn't a US Citizen so he isn't subject to US laws, and he didn't spy on anybody. Wikileaks is simply releasing cables that were submitted to them. There's nothing illegal about it.

exactly. i dont understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Espionage? He isn't a US Citizen so he isn't subject to US laws, and he didn't spy on anybody. Wikileaks is simply releasing cables that were submitted to them. There's nothing illegal about it.

exactly. i dont understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

That information is stolen. I don't understand what part of that is so damn difficult for most people to understand.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

So what about past whistle blowers like Daniel Ellsberg with the Pentagon Papers? He's a journalist reporting facts, it's not a crime. What about the big news organizations that also have this info and are releasing it at the same time. Do you see them getting hassled about releasing the information? No, because there is nothing illegal about it. They're doing some shady shit by bringing him in for rape, and the US is going to try as hard as they can to extradite him with Sweden's help and if it happens it will be a damn shame.

What's so wrong about what he's doing? If America had nothing to hide, it would mean nothing. He is exposing things that the public deserve to know about. I don't understand how anybody could possibly sit there and think he is doing something wrong for reporting facts, and the government is fine and dandy for doing whatever the hell the please and covering it up expecting nobody to ever find out.

What's so wrong about what he's doing? If America had nothing to hide, it would mean nothing. He is exposing things that the public deserve to know about. I don't understand how anybody could possibly sit there and think he is doing something wrong for reporting facts, and the government is fine and dandy for doing whatever the hell the please and covering it up expecting nobody to ever find out.

AGAIN...He is NOT a journalist. He is NOT reporting anything. He is simply reposting STOLEN documents.

And who said America has nothing to hide? National security by it's very nature requires secrecy. YOU don't need to know every little detail that goes on behind the scenes.

Archived