4chan taking down visa & mastercard

He didn't steal the documents, and they were never stolen they were leaked. Much like Internet Piracy is not stealing, you are not removing the original. So he's reposting these documents as he said, does that make him a criminal? If the cops are looking for a criminal and you have information about them, does it make you a criminal for reporting what you know? No it doesn't. This whole argument is just silly if you believe he has done anything illegal.

He didn't steal the documents, and they were never stolen they were leaked. Much like Internet Piracy is not stealing, you are not removing the original. So he's reposting these documents as he said, does that make him a criminal? If the cops are looking for a criminal and you have information about them, does it make you a criminal for reporting what you know? No it doesn't. This whole argument is just silly if you believe he has done anything illegal.

You're pretty much a fucktard. Thats about all I can say.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal all stopped donations for Wikileaks. Anonymous is attacking them for withholding donations for 7 days and not allowing any future donations for no reason. tl;dr Anon supports Wikileaks, while Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal don't. Don't fuck with Anon =/

this looks as if its gonna get shut down soon with as much political discussion as there is in here. or maybe itll get moved idk

i need to say something. i want to know what is going on in our country. i hate that there are so many levels of "you dont need to know"

however, is it wrong of the government? no, not really. you see people have a hard time keeping secrets and since the internet has become so popular its possible that any information we are told may be put on the internet and therefore able to be seen by all. get it? that was the real issue with Wikileaks, people werent mad that we were receiving the intel so much as other people of nations not our own getting that same intel.

it reminds me of an article i saw in USA today or something like that. it described some ways to literally destroy the Earth. very plausible and relatively easy to do ways to destroy the Earth. how the fuck is that something to be published? the legion of doom would be salivating over that shit.

i guess what im saying is sometimes secrets need to be kept.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'm not saying weather the cables released are right or wrong, just can't stand these idiots that are saying things like it's illegal, he's a criminal, espionage, etc. On one hand some things probably should be kept under wraps, on the other this is exposing a lot of foul play that needs to be seen by the world. And it's not like they're only going after America, it's just that's the only leaks they have at the moment. Just wait till they start dropping stuff about banks, that should be good.

opsec and infosec are crucial to the security of our nation, there are security clearances for a reason. if they released everything that went on behind the scenes our troops and country would be at risk. i am all for freedom of speech and the people have the right to know but there are somethings that are on a need to know basis. imagine if we released all our attack plans where we have troops and other opsec information, that would be aiding our enemies and giving them the upper hand to attack us.

you win some, you lose some

That's one argument that is brought up every time something is dropped, but pretty much everybody in our government as well as others has said they could not find one person who was in danger due to these leaks, nobody who needed protection because of the leaks. I think so far they've done an excellent job of censoring only what needs to be censored to protect lives.

Archived