4chan taking down visa & mastercard

An attack by Anon against amazon failed.. just thought I'd share.

Amazon DDos attack

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

i will bet you money they dont say shit on any country that is worried about repurcussions.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There's a difference between receiving stolen goods and being told something that is classified. So what you're trying to say is, once the information was shared with him, just having knowledge of it should be enough to have him arrested and put on death row? Or does the crime start when he releases this info to the public?

Had he done the right thing and reported to the authorities that he received this information and then not released it, then no he would not have committed a crime.

Fact of the matter is, like Hugh said, there are laws in place to protect journalists from backlash from news that they report, so that they can have freedom to release unbiased information.

Give me a fucking break, he is no journalist nor a patriot. Stop reading CNN.

The Pentagon did an investigation and said they could not find one single person who may be in danger because of these leaks. So what's your argument now?

I know that was said during the first release, but what about the list of vulnerable sites that was just released? Assuming you are an American Citizen, your safety may now be at risk. But it seems you are ok with that, because a "Patriot" put you at that risk.

And Nate, the thing is right now we've only seen like 1% of the actual cables, and they can only release what has been given to them. Most of it was coming from people in the US, so that's what the majority of the leaks are about right now. There will be more sites like Wikileaks by next year, and I am willing to bet there will be info about other superpowers like China and Russia.

Honestly, I seriously doubt it. We are the only country with a spineless person at the helm. Any other country would have taken better precautions and he there had been a leak would more likely pursue the bad guys.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

What's to pursue? It's been said over and over, he has not committed any crimes. And he did report it to the authorities as you said, the government refused to help them censor documents so they could be released to the public, so they sent them to 5 of the biggest newspapers and they helped them censor the articles and release the information. If Wikileaks never existed, and all their members simply worked for The New York Times, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. It would just be "oh, the news paper is airing out America's dirty laundry"

What's to pursue? It's been said over and over, he has not committed any crimes. And he did report it to the authorities as you said, the government refused to help them censor documents so they could be released to the public, so they sent them to 5 of the biggest newspapers and they helped them censor the articles and release the information. If Wikileaks never existed, and all their members simply worked for The New York Times, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. It would just be "oh, the news paper is airing out America's dirty laundry"

Who has said over and over that he has not committed any crimes? Last I heard they are still discussing it. Maybe you and your "patriot" buddies have been saying it, but I haven't seen anything from Washington that says they are not pursuing any charges due to he has done nothing wrong. But PLEASE, if I am mistaken, you can post a link to an article by a legitimate news agency that shows where he has done nothing wrong.

97 Maxima SE

Washington wants to convict him of something REALLY badly, but he's not a US Citizen so he is not subject to US Laws, and he has not broken any Australian or International laws. They're pushing hard for the rape charge, but everyone with half a brain knows that's a bullshit charge so the US can pressure Sweden into extradite him. Let me go do some digging.

Washington wants to convict him of something REALLY badly, but he's not a US Citizen so he is not subject to US Laws, and he has not broken any Australian or International laws. They're pushing hard for the rape charge, but everyone with half a brain knows that's a bullshit charge so the US can pressure Sweden into extradite him. Let me go do some digging.

I couldn't give a crap about the rape charges, that is neither here nor there. What he and this Manning character did is the same as if there were a russian spy getting the information and sending it to the other govt. And yes, foreign spies are put on trial when they are caught or they are traded to get some of our spies out of the foreign jails. And since he is not a foreign govt, just some idiot with a website, if they get their hands on him, he could be put in jail. That is going to be the hard part.

97 Maxima SE

what about the possibility that this guy will release information that will cause serious repercussions for the entire planet? My bet is the angry homo Manning will die in a cell very soon.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

He turned himself in to UK police for questioning a couple of days ago... If the US had any sort of charge they could drop on him, he would already be sitting in a jail cell state side. And no it's not the same as spies getting information and sharing it with other governments. You can argue that the people that leaked these documents to Wikileaks committed a crime, but Wikileaks is simply exposing it to the world along with 5 other news papers. You don't see people bitching about the news papers releasing the cables or "having illegal information" like you were saying earlier.

Archived