We are all acoustic terrosists who will eventually kill innocents for no reason

My favorite part

It has been documented by the World Health Organization (WHO) and others that boom car noise:

* Causes physical damage at the cellular level

* Can damage human organs

* Induces hearing loss

* Impedes learning and cognitive development processes

* Evokes hypertension

* Leads to aggressive behavior

* Causes stress and sleep loss

* Leads to depression

I don't know about you, I know mines not real loud but. I'm sleeping fine, im not aggressive and I'm no where near depressed! Actually bass makes me happy

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

This is just some more hyped up Media drama Bullshit in my opinion...

We should get together and organize a public meeting to show the positive things that come from audio...Such as its a way to spend money on something that isnt drugs or alcohol or something else that can seriously hurt innocent families...

I think us Audiophiles need to hold some kind of get together that we can educate the public on what we do with our passions/hobbies and show them how positive it can be because car audio events are friendly for all ages

Its the jackasses that bump hard everywhere they go that gives the responsible ones a bad wrap for being dick heads and shit.

+1 man! Funny story: last summer, my NOSY ASS neighbor came over to my mom and made a comment "you have any idea how much money your son is putting into his car there?" (talking about my custom retrofits, rims, sound system) and my mom simply replied "At least he's not spending it on DRUGS, he pays for all of it himself, (including the car) and he's doing well in school"

Way to go mom!!

Not only does it distract kids form drugs, but it connects us as a society (sound system enthusiasts as well as music enthusiasts), allows us to be creative as hell with our builds and exercise our brains, not to mention learning about electricity, power, etc. So I say the good outweighs the bad ten fold.

And to the other post about arrogant people, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I find it is often people with SHITTY (often stock) systems that blast it when they pull up to the gas stations and down the street. I always turn my system down when i pull in somewhere, and when I turn onto my street, I turn it ALL the way down so I don't disturb anyone...my grown neighbors are louder than me...

BTW that site is the saddest little thing out there...enough said!!!

this all the way man i mean i have pulled up beside people and even friends blasting and all u hear is destortsion. i mean i bump almost every where i go but i cut it down at lights like the rest of u. but i know people that cut it up its just stupid. but seriously people its not like we r doing illigal shit we r exercising creativity and staying away from drugs

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Even at its lowest volumes, this type of noise continues upsetting and irritating unwilling listeners like almost no other stimulus can. i have a sub volume knob on my eq ok problem solved go suck a d

Boom car operators are often associated with many other types of crimes. i know no one with bass thats is a criminal.

The aggressive nature of the perpetrators has directly lead to the murders of innocent victims. again i know no criminals

You are awakened from sleep at 2:30 AM, and/or robbed of restful sleep, and/or cheated of naps that are needed to compensate for lack of sleep. i dont bump past 10.30 and if u wanna complain put your fucking dog in your house so i dont have to listen to it bark.

manufactures u have picked (sony) all destort like no other. so come listen to a real car or suck on a d

thank u have a nice day come back with a question plz

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

this has to be the best part im laughing my ass off hahhaha. you will understand if you read a little bit of it ahahahaa. i wanna know what song this is

Sweet Lyrics

(Actually, they contain graphic and profane words, which we have altered to be a little more suitable for reading)

Here is an example of mainstream rap music lyrics. When you are sitting at a stoplight and some generation Y gansta is pumping this into your childrens ears at 120 decibels, no words or letters are left out. Wake up, America.

Yea-uh, f--k that, yo, I want some p---sy tonight I think I wanna f--k my b--ch Goldie and s--t Only because she got some money for me and s--it I think about f--kin her And go f--k my other b--ch that live in f--kin big houses I don't know what the f--k I'm gonna do, but check it How you spell cash? C's and some hash At last, a nigga kickin game full blast How you want it, diamonds or dime-elles Jansport bookbags and bags from Chanel And seebeeaki, smellin up my Kawasaki Jawns by Versace all them joints by Jockey Clock me workin real hard for a nickel He drive a tricycle and his pants too little And his shoes too little Won't you get with the clique with the big a-- d--ks That make sure your kicks fit The real s--t, true, balla pack steel shit The nigga with, the movie and the mill shit Mass appeal get me in the clubs for free So all you got to do for me is just Make your way to my king sized bed And lie on my pillows and my Gucci bed spread Keep your p--sy, I got other plans instead Just gimme some head, gimme some head Chorus: Ceas: If you aint suckin no d--k we don't need it, we don't need it Kim: If you aint lickin no c--ts, we don't want it, we don't want it Ceas: If you aint drinkin no nut, we don't need it, we don't need it Kim: If you aint lickin no butts, we don't want it, we don't want it [Lil' Kim] Some b--ches do and some b--ches don't Ride a d--k til he bust-s--t I know I won't Niggas cum too fast for me A waste of a good d--k if you ask me I like a nigga like to put his back in it If it's a weave f--k around and pull a track in it All I get, few strokes that's it This bomb a-s s--t's got your cigarettes lit Who me, forced to use plan B, masturbate, play with the p--sy This nigga here bust off snorin He straight, I knew this date would be borin I wanna wake him up to do his duty Nigga use that tongue, click the booty, click the booty You wanna steal the p--sy like a thief Now kiss the lips without the teeth So I could bust a nut or two come clean like Jeru Goodnight to you too boo Chorus [Cease] Nine out of ten women, want to spit, on the skin of Blake Carrington But I need much more to get raw, d--k to jaw, d--k to jaw You drinkin' babies, don't wanna hear baby stictly (yes boo) Well if he c-m up on your chest slow If not then your not down with me Little Ceasar, Van Clef, or B.I.G. Capone, Nino, or Bugsy Don't ask Kim for a date, she want her p--sy ate

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

but i love being an acoustical terrorist :(

Yeah Kranny, and your leader "Steve Meade" sorry i ment Osama Bin Sub´s and his warsecretary Mohammad Al Bass (WCA Rusty).

Send you out on your SMD mission (SMD = sub motivated death), agianst all enemys of the lawd of lawds "Whos been louder".

Now, jump in your car, crank on your system some holy spirtuals, from mullah "Rashid louder low`s" (aka Decaf).

To terror and kill all heathen in the name of "who´s been louder".

And imagine his promise, if you die in your mission on magic smoke , a virginal 72 K-watt´s system in paradise, is waiting for you.

Your comerade Omar mmooooaaarrr poooowwwwaaaa

insanely awesome lol :clapping:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

"Boom cars are often used to announce the receipt of a new drug shipment to a neighborhood."

Hmmm...Never heard of that and i've lived in some shitty 'hoods.

LOL Im gulty of having Bass Races at stop lights its better than street racing right? :lol:

I can break a kids heart at the red light, then back it up with 4.5sec 0-60 :yahoo:

but i love being an acoustical terrorist :(

Yeah Kranny, and your leader "Steve Meade" sorry i ment Osama Bin Sub´s and his warsecretary Mohammad Al Bass (WCA Rusty).

Send you out on your SMD mission (SMD = sub motivated death), agianst all enemys of the lawd of lawds "Whos been louder".

Now, jump in your car, crank on your system some holy spirtuals, from mullah "Rashid louder low`s" (aka Decaf).

To terror and kill all heathen in the name of "who´s been louder".

And imagine his promise, if you die in your mission on magic smoke , a virginal 72 K-watt´s system in paradise, is waiting for you.

Your comerade Omar mmooooaaarrr poooowwwwaaaa

That is your best post ever!!!

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived