We are all acoustic terrosists who will eventually kill innocents for no reason

I saw this site online, and searched it on smd, I guess its somewhat of a reminder to bump respectively but the whole thing is a little ridiculous.

way to post in a thread from 2010. lol

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

i dont care if it is an old thread its still good for a laugh for newer members

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

So I gotta admit, this is one of the funniest anti-boom car websites Ive ever seen. We are being called "acoustic terrorists", our music being so loud eventually leads us to kill innocent people and our loud cars are a sign that a new drug shipment just came in haha

http://www.lowertheb...org/problem.htm

I dont think this was the one posted before cause I dont remember this stuff but I could be wrong

Well, they are right, anytime I get a new wine shipment in, I just boom boom like crazy to let it be known the product has arrived.

lol

Im glad I got to see this tonight

XS-power1.jpg

I saw this site online, and searched it on smd, I guess its somewhat of a reminder to bump respectively but the whole thing is a little ridiculous.

way to post in a thread from 2010. lol

Well I didn't want to start anotber thread about it... Might as well post in one thats already been made I'd say. Maybe someone wanted to look at the zombie thread and laugh. Did you know that you're a terrorist before you read this? And like I said before its just a reminder of what some people will do If we play our systems like a-holes

Edit: typo

Basshead-in-Training

Archived