boomboom88 Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 Right now I'm running 2 Rockford T1 12s on a Rockford T15001bd and I want to upgrade soon. I was wondering should I stick with Rockford or is it another brand that an can satisfy my hunger for deeper banging bass. I know Rockford is good quality and durable. Just wondering should I step out of my comfort zone.
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 You have to get out more. RF does have some good stuff, but there are way better products from other companies "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
JaM Customs aka mprete Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 ^^agreed 2001 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 5.9L V8 my build logs... dodge build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94914-mpretes-2001-dodge-ram-2500-quad-cab-build-log/ trik build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94447-trik-build/page__p__1298547__hl__trik__fromsearch__1entry1298547 box building thread- very cool designs (PICS!!!) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/95713-2d-or-3d-box-pics/page__gopid__1318152entry1318152 i am a mechanic, pm me if you have questions or anything.
Alex K Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 DC, fi, dd, aq, sundown, t3, etc just to name a few 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
dugee81 Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 You should purchase a couple of sundown audio SA15's and put them on that 1500bd. Or pre order some Obsidian audio woofers 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
fecupe2001 Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 Tons of amazing brands, don´t get me wrong RF is a nice brand, but there are better options for less money I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
94retta(219) Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 I ran two ssd 15s on my t-1500 at .5 ohms. It F ing slapped. You could get a bl 18. That amp would love that sub at a ohm and vise versa. BUILD LOG
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.