Post your Air Ride Suspension

I so bad want to notch and body drop my excursion with the 30s! :( that's just too much for me right now. Maybe next winter I will :) lol

Do It !!!!!!!

34169_467089972537_94297992537_6435.jpg

hes on 26s

He's the reason why I'm debating on it. 26s on excursions just look small to me so I have to keep 30s and lay frame with them. Just sounds like a lot of cutting that I don't want to start yet lol

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

He's the reason why I'm debating on it. 26s on excursions just look small to me so I have to keep 30s and lay frame with them. Just sounds like a lot of cutting that I don't want to start yet lol

26's do look small on those trucks. As you know, 30's will require a bunch of cutting and custom work but will definitely be worth the end result

26's do look small on those trucks. As you know, 30's will require a bunch of cutting and custom work but will definitely be worth the end result

My 24s look way too small. I know with 30s and my truck laying frame and body dropped will be worth every minute of it. I am wanting to do it more and more every day!!

aaaa.png

I can tell you from experience that big wheels and body drops are not as easy as it looks. The guys that did mine had to get inventive to be able to keep the blower motor for the A/C, my F150 has a rear AC blower motor from a new Tahoe and a chopped up factory air box. On high it blows enough to know you have the air on but not like it used to, you are going to make sacrifices to lay all the way out on those wheels. Also I lost my emergency brake cause the fire wall is pushed back into where it was factory located, now I have to find a way to get a functioning E-Brake so I can get an inspection to drive it. I've only put about 50 miles on the truck since it was body dropped but it is worth every bit of the headache when you are done and rolling down the highway less than an inch off the ground nearly tucking lug nuts.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I am in the middle of all brand new interior but recently stopped completely before I finish so I don't waste money for interior that won't fit with it laying frame. I've been pricing things and its looking pretty good so far. I'm done day dreaming about it and ready to tackle the project and sacrifice a lot to do it :)

aaaa.png

same old car

Slam 6" all 4 corners

2 gallon tank

SMC 3/8" valves

1 small compressor

3/8" line

its been bagged 10 years, same compressor, valves, and plastic air line.

100_2057.jpg

that t-bird is sick! I wanna bag my 95 so bad, i hate stock ride height, and to everyone else on here you guys have some sick ass bagged cars

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a few videos of my first airbags set up. Sorry have no pics on phone. Nothing special dropped it on stock suspension. With 20's. It was a fun car. Sold it and new project is a 05 suburban on 26's. Also great site. I can see ill get alot of good info here. With my airbags and stereo system. My new one stop info and more forums....

I am in the middle of all brand new interior but recently stopped completely before I finish so I don't waste money for interior that won't fit with it laying frame. I've been pricing things and its looking pretty good so far. I'm done day dreaming about it and ready to tackle the project and sacrifice a lot to do it :)

Just throwin this out there, laying frame is laying body with F250/Excursions, the frames are tucked up into the body pretty good, the radius arms and exhaust are the only things lower than the body.... and running board if you got'm

My wifes truck

iphone4222222222222001-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here is my daily/project its a 86 chevy long bed 2" from being body on 24" rims. Z'ed front end ekstensive kit in da rear.91 burb front clip with power bucket seats power windows shaved da doors an tail lights rear roll pan and sheet metal the bed to be all smooth an made a bottle rack to make it look like its kinda floating

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/NeverEnuffHou/PICT0700.jpg

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/NeverEnuffHou/PICT0701.jpg

Both my trucks,

first

The Chevy S-20

lays doors firm on 20/22, ( SFBD 3.5 + TRAD 3.5 ) but will remain on 18s so I can keep my fenders as is

two s10s cut in half

3/4 frame

fabbed my cantilevers, triangulated 4 with tall dogbones, gets HELLA lift

shaved everything

lots of diamonds, lots of sheetmetal work,

but for the air, not currently at the stage to put it in, is smc 3/8 valves,

2 viair 480s, 8 gallon tank, all ptc, water traps,

180ps, 1/2in line, avs 9 switch, slam ss 7 in front, ss 8s in the rear

lots of mods, too many to list, seriously, just check out the build in my sig

DSCN1988.jpg

DSCN1991.jpg

laid firm on old 20s around christmasish time

DSCN1849.jpg

DSCN1852.jpg

DSCN1998.jpg

Daily 98 silverado lays 22s, all cookie cutter parts

art upper a arms, kp 6 link,

slam ss 7s up front, ss 8s in the rear

smc 3/8in valves

2 viair 380s, 2 viar 480s, 14 gallons of air, ptc and water traps

DSCN1954.jpg

DSCN1958.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Archived