FU@CK LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's strange.... either time to get new and different brand seal from dealer, or try to see if anything loose down there to cause the seal to break. but dam that's really suk. i never had such problems with civic. BTW, any stage'd clutch?

im pretty sure he stated its an 02 Crown Vic

Damn man, it's easy to say junk it but then that'll leave you with 1 car. The place you bought it from didn't give you even a 30 day warranty or anything? The rear end costs alot less than buying a new car so I say fix it.

sounds good but im broke now. with taking amber to work isaiah to school and then cindy to school. then turning around and picking them all up. we are spending everything we had saved for christmas. and now all the parts i just bought is wasted money. because if i buy a rear end its gonna have all this shit already. i have put damn near 1400 into parts with the rear end/fluids, alternator, transmission filter/fluids. then so far in gas we have spent 300 extra. and to top it off this fucker that sold me the parts is saying no warranty thats why he gave me a good deal. go fuckin figure. this with the all the family problems is pushin your boy to my limits.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i know your pain my truck is a money pit too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

sounds good but im broke now. with taking amber to work isaiah to school and then cindy to school. then turning around and picking them all up. we are spending everything we had saved for christmas. and now all the parts i just bought is wasted money. because if i buy a rear end its gonna have all this shit already. i have put damn near 1400 into parts with the rear end/fluids, alternator, transmission filter/fluids. then so far in gas we have spent 300 extra. and to top it off this fucker that sold me the parts is saying no warranty thats why he gave me a good deal. go fuckin figure. this with the all the family problems is pushin your boy to my limits.

If I come across anything as far as a rear end that will fit I will let you know bro. Sorry to hear that everything is being so rough for you.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

its a crown vic 02 for some strange reason i keep blowing the driver side rear seal and im not even driving it hard. shit i see cops running them harder than i do.

I am wondering if it has a bent axle, either try to find a new/used axle or find you self a new/used rear end and the problem should be fixed. If I could see the car I would be able to better diagnose the problem for you, best of luck man.

the first time it blew i replaced the bearing and seal with timken then it went again so i swapped it out figuring it was a faulty part. this time i noticed there was some good damage to the axle so i did what everyone told me and replaced that along with getting the axle repair bearing and seal kit. went out today and saw all the fluid on the ground. :angry:

/Rant

Not trying to be funny, but Ford made some bad vehicles. I'm not sure about now, but my 98 explorer has been nothing but shit.

i have owned several fords. 3 mustangs, 2 explorers, a taurus, and iirc this is my 5th maybe 6th crown vic and so far this is the only one that has given me any big problems. the only vehicle i can actually say i hate was my 02 durango it was like a woman one day it was good next it was a headache. ill never get another one. but i think ill add this to that list too hell i dont know what to do lol.

/Rant

Go eat a honey bun, life will improve bro lol

Inside joke for those that want to think its a post dump..

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I believe the police Fords are built differently.

i know thats why i got mine. its an ex sanjose pd car. when i got it there was still a push bumper spotlights and all that crap still on it.

/Rant

Archived