We are going to try something new here at DeepHitters. A print magazine can only cover but so much so we will be doing video spreads to gentleman that would not usually be invited or be featured in a magazine. This is our first video and it's a bit on amateur side but the point is that he received some love in any form. I have a video tech who is Kasey and hopefully I will hand this over to him to make it more professional looking. Please give me feedbacks on this idea

I think so as well, I have to brush up on my questions, keep it professional but keep it like it natural with being stuffy. I think I like this, the small guy is the epicenter of this game that needs exposure! and hopefully I can help along with everyone's help as well

Great idea imo

Thank You Sir and hope I can get some subscribers or interest to continue. What made me do this is the ton of emails I get about the print version mag and don't know how to turn people down because I only have room but for so much vehicles and only certain vehicles can be featured (not saying it has to be high end). I see how these guys take pride on their builds or their simple setups that the bigger guys take for granted and I need to give them exposure as well

x10, nice to see installs that are more attainable!! nice to dream big too, but these clean little systems are more realistic :drink40:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

thumbs up vic. Your approach this time is alot better in my opinion. I can get with that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nice that guy had a clean set up. Loved what he did with the dash and center console.

He's been installing for over 20 years and for him this is very simple, I guess it's because the setup is in his own ride but his customer's car are way better. For 2 12's i was impressed

i like the idea

Thanks and I hope I can round up some support (not talking monetary)

x10, nice to see installs that are more attainable!! nice to dream big too, but these clean little systems are more realistic :drink40:

Yes Sir x11, I see average setups 150 to 1 big one and it's a shame that when things were good and mags were flowing out there, that they won't show them love. I always did and caught alot of lip over it but whatever..

thumbs up vic. Your approach this time is alot better in my opinion. I can get with that.

Thank you and I hope people can put the past aside and let me prove myself. Im here as a car audio fanatic, spectator and supporter to our dying industry. Always did but I was in another element or better said a diamond in the rough