Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

That show in Florence, AL is up in my stomping grounds!

I may try to make that one! I don't know what kind of showing I could make, but it would be lots of fun to see you and Demo the updates in White Lightining.

And the hood looks Evil BTW. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Thank you Sir !!! Hope to see you there !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Nice updates man. How do you like the new setup?

Love it !!! interesting for tuning. Placement is a whole new ballgame for me ...

Attention to details !!!

hood looks great. Only thing I can see is, maybe some thicker rubbers?

Thanks man ... Thicker rubbers ?? please explain

looking good man

Thank you Sir !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

think hes talkin bout the tires

Yes, I have to agree there ... I do not like the 245s on the rear of the truck either ... but under the circumstances, that was all I had to go with at the time ...

In my signature pics, you can see where I bought the 20" 275s when I bought the rims ...

I tried a smaller tire (255s) because the 275s rubbed on the inside of the vehicle. then had a blowout or two and the dealer could only get me 245s ... so we put them on the rear (mistake) ... So, I'm going to install either the 255s or 275s back on the back soon ... hopefully the 275s cause they looked cooler to me, but the 255s will stay on the front bacuse I have absolutely no problems out of them ...

I'm hoping soon to lower the truck 2" in the front and 4" in the back ... So I have to watch the tire size when this happens.

I really do not want to cut the fenders or fender wells in any way ...

I run a 265 on my truck, but then again it's a 265/70/R15 and not a 265/50/R20 or 18. I like my tires like my women, thick in the middle and on the sides ;):bigok:

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I run a 265 on my truck, but then again it's a 265/70/R15 and not a 265/50/R20 or 18. I like my tires like my women, thick in the middle and on the sides ;):bigok:

I've been running 285/70/R17 tires on 18" wheels on my truck (Ram 1500) the factory tires were 265/X/X and I like these a lot better.

When I first got this truck ... It had those "stock" tires with the factory aluminum 8" wheels ... So I went to the 275/50/15 Goodyears on it ... Worked great, then I found the 20s ...............

this is the only pic that I can find online at this time to show the stock wheels with the newer tires installed ...

randal_finals_09.jpg

Archived