New Shop Progress

kingsuv

why hasnt the shop bitch cut the grass yet.

That area will soon be cleaned up. The landscaper could spend a week solid here and still have shit to do. I need a ranch hand that works cheap like Will ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

updates once the maro is out of the shop this weekend. Have some welding to do for some shelves. Still need to run airline and put together the dust collector

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 months later...

What kind of fence did you use for your table saw? that whole setup is awesome, i am looking to build something similar. Nice workshop too!

His fence is a Biesemeyer. One of the nicer fences, you can normally find them used for about $175-275 online or new in the $500-600 range.

Theres a bunch of other legit fences that are just as great, some more expensive then others, but you can also check out PowerMatic, Jet, Altendorf, SawStop, Delta, ShopFox, Grizzly, to name a few. Pretty much any company that makes full size cabinet tablesaws also have the option to buy new or larger fences with the units, or replacements.

Latest change was moving all the table top tools to their own shelf. Just tall enough for the table to slide under. Started working on the other side. Some basic electrical work and re arranging the stuff in there. So more to come soon

970369_639001149472985_1550395121_n.jpg

1381317_10200708253208450_72651217_n.jpg

74509_639034149469685_1770901833_n.jpg

Diggin the shelf mounted machines on the wall, one question, is the band saw removable so that you can cut larger pieces on it so that they don't run into the wall and such? Or is that all just where the machines are stored and then you move them to somewhere else when they are needed?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

That one I only do small work with. Same with the drill press. I also have a floor version over in the other corner.

I got that same small green belt sander I just cant find belts for it no where :(

Use to have a band saw like that too, but never used it, usually ended up using my larger dremil jig saw type deal when needed

looks good Bill :D

Might have to use that drill idea too, but I only have 2 drills so ehh maybe not worth it. haha

Archived