New Shop Progress

kingsuv

So where is the drywalled part at or is the drywall not hung yet

Still on the trailer.

I'll be waiting for Davids ass to come over and get this sprinkler on up. I'm just about done with everything else up to that point.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Dbl D's David is the Shit. That mofo knows a thing or two about pipe ;)

Heres the pics, not too much to show but it was sure nice to see someone else work on this place.

Posted Image

Posted Image

All ready to rock. I will hang the ceiling insulation Monday while the roll up door company hangs the door. I hope to have it rocked by the end of the week.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Spent most of the day workin.... well ok not really just about half. I spent the 1st half watching people work.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got the stairs in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey the truck fits :D

Posted Image

All ready for the rockers tomorrow.

One more picture.

Time to build some cabinets

Posted Image

I have the layout, now it's time to put together a cut list and get to building

thats sad man lettin the x be that dirty...yours is small enuf to take thru a wash...:P

i take it misael called you?

Hell yeah. The X is just a work truck now.

Your boys were on their game today. Tell Misael I have at least 2 more jobs coming up soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

There won't be too much to show for a bit. I have cabinets to build.... 12 of them actually :clapping:

Archived