Jump to content

New Shop Progress


kingsuv

Recommended Posts

Posted

looks good King!!

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted

looks good King!!

Thanks.

Looks like tomorrow I will finish up the framing for the stairs, Rock the little bit around that then I can trim the base, window,and the doors. Then I need to hunt down a sprayer from a buddy and paint that bitch

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

That structure looks to be braced well.....like a giant sub box!.....are you hiding a 12 foot subwoofer somewhere? :rofl:

Just playin, nice work!

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

That structure looks to be braced well.....like a giant sub box!.....are you hiding a 12 foot subwoofer somewhere? :rofl:

Just playin, nice work!

nah. I do have a pair of old Sony tower cabs in the garage I plan on putting above the cabinets. Real old school, Like B4 some on here were born :spiteful:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

nice job Bill

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

that looks sick just like that. i wouldnt paint it :D

Yeah.... no. ;)

nice job Bill

Thanks!

So is there running water in my corner?

:rolleyes:

just kiddin man shops coming along nicely!

Any guess as to when its goin to be completed?

Your corner does have running water and your part of this months payment is due :P

BTW, welcome on over here.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Yeah.... no. ;)

Thanks!

Your corner does have running water and your part of this months payment is due :P

BTW, welcome on over here.

Ok... As long as the agreement is still i will pay rent by working on the wifeys truck or the X 8D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9441 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...