kingsuv Posted October 17, 2008 Author Report Posted October 17, 2008 Home Depot would be jealous...looks real nice. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Thanks! HD is one of the reasons I wanted to make one. Half the time theirs doesn't work and the other half they can't cut it right. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
roscoe1129 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 Looks hella great Bill!! Its coming together nicely. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
a_plus Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 looks real nice man..maybe one daY i can pay u to work on my system.... but anyways keep it up my setup: alpine iva-w205 fosgate t30001 rf t8004 re 6x9 2 re sx 15's 4 inch fosgate fanatic q components hertz 6.5 comp kicker 1/0 wiring ipod direct connect 2 optimas batts in the middle of rebuilding
kingsuv Posted October 17, 2008 Author Report Posted October 17, 2008 looks real nice man..maybe one daY i can pay u to work on my system.... but anyways keep it up Thanks. Ship it on out Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
kingsuv Posted October 17, 2008 Author Report Posted October 17, 2008 Looks hella great Bill!! Its coming together nicely. It's almost ready to be a guest quarters Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
kingsuv Posted October 17, 2008 Author Report Posted October 17, 2008 Stamp this one done. It cuts like a champ! I wish I had built one of these years ago. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
FieroGrande Posted October 18, 2008 Report Posted October 18, 2008 nice work king thats looking great and wow i like
jmsonoma03 Posted October 18, 2008 Report Posted October 18, 2008 Stamp this one done. It cuts like a champ! I wish I had built one of these years ago. that came out nice. a shop i worked at had a REAL one they are nice to have. also it looks like the jl audio logo
loganberry Posted October 18, 2008 Report Posted October 18, 2008 Stamp this one done. It cuts like a champ! I wish I had built one of these years ago. i want one of those bad!! sick bill My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
kingsuv Posted October 19, 2008 Author Report Posted October 19, 2008 i want one of those bad!! sick bill I'll build ya one. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.