Sonic Electronix

And yes alt. Big 3. Wires (fused!). Batterys. Correct box build. Alot to remember before you go bangin

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

I would just keep that idea in the back of your head, stick around the forums for a while, learn ALOT more, and start little by little. it'll definately be loud in the right enclosure, you just dont have the experience yet.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Its gonna be about 1200 in electrical Upgrades alone

H.O. Alt- Anywhere from 350-500 depending on amp output

Decent Battery under the hood and 2 D3100's- 7-800(less if you get in on the group buy) Though if you have a good H.O alt you could get away with a single D3100.

1/0, would do at minimum 1 run of power and ground from the front battery- 80dollars

Misc. Terminals, wire ties, shrink wrap, box materials,Sound Deadening, Reserve Ticket payment money, etc....

Another 400 bucks, a large part of that coming from the last three

Those are just very basic estimates, I would probably figure about 2-2.5K for everything

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Ya but ain't nothing wrong with knowing what you may one day want. If nothing else you learn products. I agree. Stick around read up on various installs like you would like yours to be.

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

You guys are rude haha I started where he was but I got shit figured out easy and simple. Come to think of it every one started knowing shit about audio. I think he should go for it just ask alot of questions. :D

Your right! A lot of people are quick to be an ass and talk shit instead of help. He started the thread saying he doesn't know a lot about ohms and everything and instead of posting helpful information he gets shit like I see magic dust in the near future. If you aren't going to post helpful information when someone needs help then stay the hell out of this post. You who posted being rude and not helping out but talking crap are who make people not want to ask questions they don't know.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

You are correct sir! Wasn't trying to take away from the original question. But I call bull shit when I see it. Any way moving on now lmao. And I would say captains price guide is spot on give or take a few bucks of course!

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

You guys are rude haha I started where he was but I got shit figured out easy and simple. Come to think of it every one started knowing shit about audio. I think he should go for it just ask alot of questions. :D

Your right! A lot of people are quick to be an ass and talk shit instead of help. He started the thread saying he doesn't know a lot about ohms and everything and instead of posting helpful information he gets shit like I see magic dust in the near future. If you aren't going to post helpful information when someone needs help then stay the hell out of this post. You who posted being rude and not helping out but talking crap are who make people not want to ask questions they don't know.

Nah, actually it bothers me when people don't know hardly anything about car audio (sorry op) and then want to run around 4k and then ask "what do i do?!!!". I see it a LOT. If they even took a month on the forum and looked around, there question has been answered already. Also you can learn more than enough to do what he wants to do just be reading and looking at installs. Do you know how long it would take to go step by step on telling him what he needs? How much wire, how long, how to silder, how to crimp, how to cut the wire, where to run, how to hook up rcas, which wire goes where on the hu, whats a rem wire, fusing, how to choose right alternator, what fusing to use, how to remove alternator, how to install one, how to calc port, building a box, fiberglassing box, carpeting box, ohms, volts, watts, speakers alone, mids/highs amps, etc. Each one of those can have tons os questions held within. It's not something that can be covered in 1 day, in 1 topic.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Nah, actually it bothers me when people don't know hardly anything about car audio (sorry op) and then want to run around 4k and then ask "what do i do?!!!". I see it a LOT. If they even took a month on the forum and looked around, there question has been answered already. Also you can learn more than enough to do what he wants to do just be reading and looking at installs. Do you know how long it would take to go step by step on telling him what he needs? How much wire, how long, how to silder, how to crimp, how to cut the wire, where to run, how to hook up rcas, which wire goes where on the hu, whats a rem wire, fusing, how to choose right alternator, what fusing to use, how to remove alternator, how to install one, how to calc port, building a box, fiberglassing box, carpeting box, ohms, volts, watts, speakers alone, mids/highs amps, etc. Each one of those can have tons os questions held within. It's not something that can be covered in 1 day, in 1 topic.

Your right about going through the forums. I've been doing that for a couple years now to learn everything I can but I just don't see why there's a lot of asshole remarks about burning stuff up and everything. You can get the main point by explaining to him to do big 3 alt batts 1/0 and then he's good for the most of it, not talk shit that isn't answering a single question of his. He needs help, if he asked for people to get on here and talk shit about what he doesn't know he would have the topic title exactly that..

aaaa.png

Back on topic, I would talk to mechman and get a quote for a alt. A lot of people are running 270 alts. Knukoncepts has 1/0 for a very good price. I would do 50 foot roll of it. 1 ohm will get more out of your amp than 2 ohm. Definatly go in subwoofer section and look for wiring into ohms. Get a good ground for a second batt in trunk. I would talk to xs about a couple batts.. one for under hood and one for trunk. A d3100 for rear would work good and one that fits under hood. Xs can help if u tell them your vehicle that you have.

aaaa.png

I think it's frustrating to but he had a set up and was asking for opinions on his. Not asking what the entire system should be. Said he installs let him figure it out you dot need to worry alex ;) just answer the questions at hand or waste time in other ways.

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

Archived