26's on 02 Mustang

We also use these. My link

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

i say 22's tucked no suspension mods. cut and tub the inner fenders. possibly add air struts/bags just to lift the front when turning lock-lock like for parking. Cars with lift kits are as useless as 4x4's with 22's and 24's with 44" mud tires and lift kits.. get the right off-set and don't set the tires out of the fenders. It's a sports car treat it like one....

uglyhorse.jpg

uglyhorse2.jpg It's a 69 fastback modded to look like the E package but not the bolt on Elenore package.

What do you mean as useless as 4x4 with 22s and 24s with 44 inch mud tires? What's useless about that?

the fact if you tried to drive it on a trail here you would flip it upside down

So this truck with 24s and same tire will flip upside down on a trail there?

03024wd_03zoomRock_Crawler_YellowFront_View.jpg

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

I am not a fan.....but hey....

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

that black comment was different lol.... buttttt 26's on a mustang is like having a girlfriend with 3 boobs...... its stupid but interesting

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I am not a fan.....but hey....

RIP Gary Coleman

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

no self respecting man should own a v6 mustang let alone one on 26s...

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

hey i was being sarcastic but oh so serious at the same time.

my cousin who just got a sick ass Foxbody keeps saying he wants 22's for it, everytime he says that i face palm.

At one point i wanted 22's for my Stang when i had it, but i was just young and dumb then. the only thing 22's or 26's on a mustang are good for is getting dirty foot ho's to look at you.....

coils and shocks front and rear.....

and hack up the fenders to make them clear...

be prepared to replace upper and lower balljoints and inner and outer tie rods... control arm bushings will take a shit after awhile as well

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

since so many people are insulting what you want to do, put 28s on it. seriously, the guy needs help on something that he wants to do that will make HIM happy. Why can't knowledgeable people actually help him as opposed to making a joke about it? If you don't like it, keep the 26's off of YOUR Mustang

Archived