TeamHT Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 I'm afraid I have not missed the point of this thread, you seem to have missed the point of my post. Care to specify where I like to harass people? Especially noobs on this site? I have no idea about you but I have had MULTIPLE pms on this site strictly asking for help. This is time I gladly take out of my day to give lessons, explain principles, call/text when they need help wiring or getting amps or alternators wired, multiple batteries, enclosure specs, good deals on specific equipment and personal firsthand technical knowledge. But if the question is "whats the best amp?" And you can look right now and find three threads with the exact same title with no thought to search, research, or put a careful and articulate question. There are a million factors to consider not including personal preference which is probably one of the largest factors when choosing equipment. Person A does not take the time to provide any specific information to his question, or a quick search to ensure has already been covered but is expecting Person B to take the time to answer. Seems one sided. And yes, I have used the search button. With good results. It is not the best but it is a search engine and you have to phrase correctly. Not to mention the ability to specify sections, dates, keywords, and posters. And the search bar isn't the only way to search. Got a general question? Take 60 seconds and browse the general section. Have a question on wiring...look under the electrical section and take a very similar 60 seconds. I am more than willing to spend time helping, but not if the person isn't willing to spend time either. Learning is not only the teachers responsibility. The responsibility is shared. And if you can't understand that I guess you will continue missing my point. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
LoudNLow931 Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 That wasn't directly to you. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
CaptainzPlanetz Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 I'm afraid I have not missed the point of this thread, you seem to have missed the point of my post. Care to specify where I like to harass people? Especially noobs on this site? I have no idea about you but I have had MULTIPLE pms on this site strictly asking for help. This is time I gladly take out of my day to give lessons, explain principles, call/text when they need help wiring or getting amps or alternators wired, multiple batteries, enclosure specs, good deals on specific equipment and personal firsthand technical knowledge. But if the question is "whats the best amp?" And you can look right now and find three threads with the exact same title with no thought to search, research, or put a careful and articulate question. There are a million factors to consider not including personal preference which is probably one of the largest factors when choosing equipment. Person A does not take the time to provide any specific information to his question, or a quick search to ensure has already been covered but is expecting Person B to take the time to answer. Seems one sided. And yes, I have used the search button. With good results. It is not the best but it is a search engine and you have to phrase correctly. Not to mention the ability to specify sections, dates, keywords, and posters. And the search bar isn't the only way to search. Got a general question? Take 60 seconds and browse the general section. Have a question on wiring...look under the electrical section and take a very similar 60 seconds. I am more than willing to spend time helping, but not if the person isn't willing to spend time either. Learning is not only the teachers responsibility. The responsibility is shared. And if you can't understand that I guess you will continue missing my point. We may not agree in music tastes but goddamn do you know how to make a point and explain yourself.... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
TeamHT Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 Lol, I was just thinking the exact same thing, musically we HATE each other but on other subjects we get each other, even when we don't get each other :cheers: Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Emoxihax Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 only thing I've noticed is the "use the search" instead of giving a simple reply 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Eric B Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 i'm just venting and looking from a non mods view. i try to look at things from both sides Mods are people too! LOL My opinion: If you dont know what the hell your talking about, well shut the fuck up. Simple concept and less problems that way. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
corteznewbie Posted December 16, 2010 Author Report Posted December 16, 2010 you guys dont get the point if you dont like what we have to say the ignore the thread and i do know what i'm talken about and i never said mods werent people so get off ya high horse. its getting to the point that i wanna leave smd and find a better forum. but quit putten words in my mouth i never said or implied Team DBs (Driven By sound)
corteznewbie Posted December 16, 2010 Author Report Posted December 16, 2010 its to all the rude ass people on here. not just one person. the name calling and wut not. not every one here has all the knowledge or even the money that most of the other members here have. i my self joined so i could learn more about car audio. boiler ask adam i'm a laid back kind of guy. i just dont see where the rudeness is needed. but at the same time i understand when sum one straight up asks a dumb question. basicly just tired of the rudeness Team DBs (Driven By sound)
Twistedchild420 Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 REAL know-it-alls are helpful.....(because they literally know it all) The worst is I-think-I-Know-it alls......I see them fucking up a lot.....giving false info.....that's why if i don't know.....i shut the fuck up and read! lol My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
corteznewbie Posted December 16, 2010 Author Report Posted December 16, 2010 twisted believe it or not i try to learn from you and your vids. you know more than i do so does boiler i just wanna better my self when it comes to car audio. so for in my town people were talken shit bout my set up. til they heard it. if it wasnt for you guys here i wouldnt of learned what i did and shut their mouths Team DBs (Driven By sound)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.