So I do installs for people every now and then, well anyways I had some kid with a Mexiflush car come to me, anyways long story short I will let you guess, I will list waht it included....

A Mexiflush mindset

A Sony Xplod amp with 2 channels free

2 Strings of Christmas lights

All bundled up in one package of retarded facepalm, I kindly said I'm busy and left LOLing.

He wanted the lights to go along with his music LAWLZ

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

hahaha off the amp??????? he thought the amp would run the lights? thats cute lol

why wouldn't the amp run the lights? get a big ass amp that will make 120v at whatever resistance those lights are and it will work just fine...on that note...WTF??? I've been to some pretty bad areas...portales must suck balls

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

why wouldn't the amp run the lights? get a big ass amp that will make 120v at whatever resistance those lights are and it will work just fine...on that note...WTF??? I've been to some pretty bad areas...portales must suck balls

There is a good amount of the Mexiflush retards around, its a college town, and it seems there are alot of people that come here to go to school(Alot of that asian persuasion), and the shop in town if pretty dumb, and sell pretty shit equipment, Im talking about subs that bottom out and distort on anything below 40Hz.....

But the shop about 15 miles away in the next town over, is pretty cool....still try to push mainstream stuff and at this point my knowledge from talking to some of the guys there is a good bit more than theres....But they do have whats left of Alma Gates Bronco there, so that was pretty cool.

But seriously I swear I dont get requests like this often....I will say 90% of people run Sony

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

send them to albuquerque...Innovative Audio & Styling is there. I trust them. The owner and installer actually know what the hell they're doing

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

send them to albuquerque...Innovative Audio & Styling is there. I trust them. The owner and installer actually know what the hell they're doing

Lawlz I can do most installs just fine, I just wasnt gonna fuck with no Christmas lights on an amp......I bet they would Facepalm if they got the same request as me.....

BTW I dont work for any shops mentioned, more of a on the side thing, that I do when I'm not working at the Dealership

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

I will say 90% of people run Sony

Cause its Cheap, and they sell it at wal-mart? Or just cause that's the "National Brand" used there?

The first choice....I dont live in Mexico if thats what you were inferring with your second comment....if you meant it that way suck shit and learn your geography I have never ran that crap....if you didnt mean it that way then sorry for telling you to suck shit and carry on

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

I will say 90% of people run Sony

Cause its Cheap, and they sell it at wal-mart? Or just cause that's the "National Brand" used there?

The first choice....I dont live in Mexico if thats what you were inferring with your second comment....if you meant it that way suck shit and learn your geography I have never ran that crap....if you didnt mean it that way then sorry for telling you to suck shit and carry on

Yeah i didn't mean it that way. I meant, That's just the most popular brand where your at, and is it cheaper than the rest of the stuff? Nothing mean, or rude intended.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*