__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 They good, just for the fact that i cant shuffle. lol but diff seen better here in cali. their slides dont seem natural i wish i had an amazing cam like you do tho!! thanks man youtube sucks i cant figure out their formats lol the vid came out small but looks way better on my pc what part of cali?? i wouldnt know i actually never uploaded a vid haha L.A so if you ever come down, let know. i want a demo. and down for a rave lol. (my car still under construction getting 2 12s t.2000s w.bxi 2607s) yeah i'll be more welcome to give you a demo and we can bump it all the way to the rave lol there's one on the february 12 in l.a the kids that i met are selling tickets for 10 i'm going to grab some i believe its 20 @ the door so yeah big advantage if your taking a date/s lol hell yea!! but those little house ones? im taking about big ones EDC/monster massive/winterfresh i think all are hosted in the coliseum in L.A Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 _d_a_v_i_d_ is in the LA area. hey berto you need to finish ur build i want a demo !!!!! that would be the loudest i hear so dont let me down !! pm me ill give you a price you cant refuse on the 2nd XXX lol I might be in LA sometime this week. I'm gonna get a 2door Tahoe or Yukon now and as soon as I get one of them the build is going to start. And cash is going to be tight cuz I'm gonna borrow some money from my dad, so I'm not gonna have too much to spare for a while. But I'm sure Eric (Deepsilencer) would be down for a drive to LA so you can get a demo from both of us when my ride is done. that would be dope when all our rides are done we should met up Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Berto Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 _d_a_v_i_d_ is in the LA area. hey berto you need to finish ur build i want a demo !!!!! that would be the loudest i hear so dont let me down !! pm me ill give you a price you cant refuse on the 2nd XXX lol I might be in LA sometime this week. I'm gonna get a 2door Tahoe or Yukon now and as soon as I get one of them the build is going to start. And cash is going to be tight cuz I'm gonna borrow some money from my dad, so I'm not gonna have too much to spare for a while. But I'm sure Eric (Deepsilencer) would be down for a drive to LA so you can get a demo from both of us when my ride is done. that would be dope when all our rides are done we should met up Yeah it would be. And our team is thinking about a show early next year so maybe you guys can come down to that. (don't know if I was supposed to talk about that yet so that's all I'm gonna say about the show for now) TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Emoxihax Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 dude I would smash that girl at 1:50 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
deepsilencer Posted December 15, 2010 Author Report Posted December 15, 2010 dude I would smash that girl at 1:50 lol gdluck she's hard to get TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Emoxihax Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 dude I would smash that girl at 1:50 lol gdluck she's hard to get dude that is like my perfect girl 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
deepsilencer Posted December 15, 2010 Author Report Posted December 15, 2010 dude I would smash that girl at 1:50 lol gdluck she's hard to get dude that is like my perfect girl haha i'll tell her you said whats up lol TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Cardboardcat15 Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 Cali Style =/ I see it all the time, Im in SoCal. IMO the ugliest style of shuffling around, but people have their own opinions. You check out Melbourne Hardstyle and see what you think! My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
deepsilencer Posted December 15, 2010 Author Report Posted December 15, 2010 Cali Style =/ I see it all the time, Im in SoCal. IMO the ugliest style of shuffling around, but people have their own opinions. You check out Melbourne Hardstyle and see what you think! ha did years ago he's cool that's more hardstyle lol mikki gets down TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
STEvil Posted December 15, 2010 Report Posted December 15, 2010 I'd rate it better than emo, but break is better. It needs more moves :| MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.