Cop Cars With Subwoofers

http://blutube.policeone.com/media/4958-Police-siren-shakes-the-earth/ It wont link right for some reason. Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

its cool but it might be worse than actual subwoofers for like buildings and whatnot. 200 feet away? everything on the walls are gonna be falling off like mad in NY. just what i think though

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

yeah def can't be good and how is that gonna work to pull over someone whos already bassin? lol and then write them a ticket for what they were just doing thats how the government works tho lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

yeah def can't be good and how is that gonna work to pull over someone whos already bassin? lol and then write them a ticket for what they were just doing thats how the government works tho lol.

like how they speed to catch speeders, shoot at people who are shooting at them or others, lie to get the truth from liers, etc.?

as for people "bassing" probably 95% of the people they pull over dont have a loud system or system at all. "rumblers" are used on emergency vehicles to help alert people of their presence. if you have your radio up decently loud with the windows up, its very easy to miss the ambulance until its rite behind you and you're in the way.

a big part of a cop's job is to save people. just like firefighters and EMTs. they just all do it in different ways. so whatever gets them to the scene faster, I'm all for it.

edit - by the way, this is an old ass video. these have been in use for a while.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Made by Federal Signal. Federal has been making sirens FOREVER. All the big chrome ones you see on firetrucks are Federals.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Made by Federal Signal. Federal has been making sirens FOREVER. All the big chrome ones you see on firetrucks are Federals.

Yeah, but those aren't Rumblers :P:peepwall:

None of the departments here in Eastern KY have one, but I'd like to see one that does. If I didn't have a train horn going on my car for the FD/rec use, I'd probably put a Rumbler on...but I think the train horn will do fine. :D

POTATO!

shit...

the police can bum this siren all the way down the city, bet we bass headz can do that all the time(like they do)

on the other side...poor subwoofers

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

shit...

the police can bum this siren all the way down the city, bet we bass headz can do that all the time(like they do)

on the other side...poor subwoofers

what?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?