Hit the report button on this fool!!

I live in Mississippi and live with this crap and the stigma that comes with Living in Mississippi from people that live in the rest of the country. BS.

REPORTED.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

update:

After taking down his site and seeing that it was still up, I finally figure out that they are hosting his site on a vm that has ft enabled. For those of you that are computer savy with vmware you know what this means. I have since contacted his hosting company and put in a abuse report. Good job Nate but his server are actually re-directed and being hosted by private hosting server. That did not stop me from figuring out who is actually hosting his site. They are currently in the process of contacting him and informing him that he either changes his content or they are going to take his site down. He has 24 hours. I will not post the site of the company that is actually hosting his site because I do not want them to get 50k emails from all of the users here and they will not make the matter go any faster. One of the admins there was wondering why the first cluster went down as they have been having complaints. I informed him of a few vulnerabilities and we are now good friends.

I will you again within 24 hours to see if the status has changed

sensai

Edited by sensai

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

update:

After taking down his site and seeing that it was still up, I finally figure out that they are hosting his site on a vm that has ft enabled. For those of you that are computer savy with vmware you know what this means. I have since contacted his hosting company and put in a abuse report. Good job name but his server are actually re-directed and being hosted by private hosting server. That did not stop me from figuring out who is actually hosting his site. They are currently in the process of contacting him and informing him that he either changes his content or they are going to take his site down. He has 24 hours. I will not post the site of the company that is actually hosting his site because I do not want them to get 50k emails from all of the users here and they will not make the matter go any faster. One of the admins there was wondering why the first cluster went down as they have been having complaints. I informed him of a few vulnerabilities and we are now good friends.

I will you again within 24 hours to see if the status has changed

sensai

nice work you little ceh you

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

UPDATE 2:

On another note, I did inform the admin that if nothing was done to this site within the 24 hour time that he told me, I would not be responsible for what I may end up doing to the site in question. I would use any and every means of technical power that I have to take that site down again and make his life a living hell. He said we were cool and there was no need for that.

That is all I have right now.

p.s.s

No I was not drunk while working on taking down this guys site or talking to the admins that are hosting it, i shall now go to work and log into chat to harass the dumb ass noob that keep asking the same damn questions over and over again.

Edited by sensai

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

the ignorance that still exists is amazing.

This guy/girl hopefully will be the one that one day, his daughter, or son, or grandchild will come home with a boy/girlfriend of the opposite race and really throw a monkey wrench in his/her program.

HATE really is a bad thing.

Deff reported him and im in the process of reporting him for the other site and i think you should all do the same! Racism is a thing of the past and little ass holes like this one need to be shut down!

Current system:

all rockford mids and highs

rockford R300-4

2 planet audio bb12d subs

planet audio bb1400.1

stinger 925 battery

all stinger wire 0/4/8 gauge

much more in my head for the future!

Reported. Its great to see the SMD community come together for a cause like this. Yeah we all might bicker n argue over dumb shit, but when it comes down to it, we are a force not to be fucked with!!!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.