TRansmission shop PISSED ME THE F@CK OFF!!!!

5 hours and 2500 miles, no possible way.

You have a digital odometer? I'm not sure how it could be altered, and I'm sure that is against the law regardless.

sure do. my gf told me i was over doing taken that picture im glad i did.

5 hours and 2500 miles, no possible way.

You have a digital odometer? I'm not sure how it could be altered, and I'm sure that is against the law regardless.

sorry about improper punctation to everyone reading when telling the story

thats one reason why i hate auto shops they have the power to fuck you over. Like therest said try telling them and if they get offended bring out the wheres your manager or call the cops as said before.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

can we see the before and after pics?

update guys well took the car back to get the new transmission mounts in took about hour and half. anyways after all said and done i confronted the owner about it. He said i was lieing and not to disrespect his shop like that. Im a real big guy so he didt go as far as acting out if you know what i mean. Any how i showed the pics with time and date, then showed him the recipt that had time and date. the difference was about 5minutes. he then denied again. after that i walked away saying im calling bbb. he fliped ran to me and told me lets work something out. so we did. he fixed my millage first them added a 2year warranty afer my 1 year is up whick is a extended warranty worth 600 bucks something like that. i told him shame on you and the hole works. but at the end who got the best out of who??? muthafuker me hahahahaha!!!!!! advise to everyone be cautious with your car and who fixs it :drinks:

This shit still needs to be taken care of. It's great you caught it but you are not the only person he does this too. If he is willing to scam one person, he is willing to scam many people.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

This shit still needs to be taken care of. It's great you caught it but you are not the only person he does this too. If he is willing to scam one person, he is willing to scam many people.

yea you are right my friend i am still going do something. the only thing is i dont want to be the fall of his bussiness. his kids where their and i felt sad cause i too had my family bussiness torn apart and had nothing living on streets and ect... with my mother so i want to try and come up with a plan but not destroy the man!!

yea you are right my friend i am still going do something. the only thing is i dont want to be the fall of his bussiness. his kids where their and i felt sad cause i too had my family bussiness torn apart and had nothing living on streets and ect... with my mother so i want to try and come up with a plan but not destroy the man!!

I feel you there, but he can run a legit business and keep his family off the streets. It's a pretty big deal to be changing odometers and as a car repair shop he is WELL aware of that.

Somehow tell him to stop or you will report him. SOunds so easy to do! :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived