Sonic Electronix

I was searching around craigslist just for the hell of it and came across a Kenwood KVT911 for sale. Its a touch screen unit thats about 3 years old. The reason the guy is selling it is cause he had gottin a new one. But there is a problem, he is sayin that best buy didn't give him the plug back that goes into the back of the head unit. Can this piece be bought? I'd like to make a deal with this person if it can be. Hell a 3 year old Kenwood has got to be better than my JVC pos.

I was searching around craigslist just for the hell of it and came across a Kenwood KVT911 for sale. Its a touch screen unit thats about 3 years old. The reason the guy is selling it is cause he had gottin a new one. But there is a problem, he is sayin that best buy didn't give him the plug back that goes into the back of the head unit. Can this piece be bought? I'd like to make a deal with this person if it can be. Hell a 3 year old Kenwood has got to be better than my JVC pos.

hmm.. maybe he stole it. Im pretty sure bestbuy would have to give it back to him.

i say its a hot item.

I don't think they sell the wires that go on the stereo anymore try looking on egay?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

agreed^^ but if that doesnt bother you then im sure you can find the harness somewhere. call kenwood and they should be able to get you one.