DHFHades Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 the only ones I have that I really don't need are my boots, but boots are cool so it's all good. and I know what you're thinking, the red boots are trashed, yeah they are, but I got those in Vegas on new years eve 1999, and wore them walking into the next millenium, so I'm keepin em my personal favourites, if they were good enough for Sinatra, they're good enough for me the boots and wingtips are normally ALOT shinier, but when I moved I lost my shoe polish and can't remember to pick more up when I'm out...lol 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
zachfowler222 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 thanks guys.... honestly when i go to put on shoes in the morning i feel like i have none! i guess because i had like double that it just seems so small! but the most expensive pair i have up there are some EVISU Genes low top denim sneakers and i paid $310 for them when i was in Hawaii. lol second most is a pair of air max 95 that i paid like $260 for and havent even taken the brown stuff out of i never even tired them on. lol i USED to have an addiction at least thats what everyone told me! dudes collecting shoes is not an addiction, thats a problem lol i have an addicted personality, once i get hooked on something i cant stop!... seriously everytime i used to get money i would put it away to get new shoes and i would order shoes before they came out.....hell for the space jam jordans that came out this year i stood in line for 4 hours and when the "cool grey" and "nelly edition" spikizes came out i made my dad drive me to indy and get them on xmas day and we were late to his parents for xmas it was bad! I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
rusty959 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 here is almost all of my current collection. Hair over 40 pairs. over half of which are j's. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
n8ball2013 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 how many purses do you guys have? I used to have a ton of shoes but i grew out of it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
NRG Posted December 18, 2010 Report Posted December 18, 2010 how many purses do you guys have? I used to have a ton of shoes but i grew out of it. i used to have alot lol but now i have 5 children... game over lol
cmamtower Posted December 18, 2010 Report Posted December 18, 2010 1 pair of Nikes, 1 pair of boots, 1 pair of dress shoes. boom done. no pictures because i feel odd taking a picture of shoes. lol apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
99GPGTX Posted January 17, 2011 Author Report Posted January 17, 2011 its a miracle i finally got it to work. The latest Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
rusty959 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 Then realized the jordans were being hidden so I moved them to the front. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
zachfowler222 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 looking at your shoes i got a little pissed cuz i bought 2 pairs of space jams when they came out i waited in line for those bitches and someone stole 1 pair of them and a pair of my hare jordan 1's and the bitches stole the pair of space jams i had put up and wasnt wearing I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Craig28 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 makes me think of the shoes song TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.