Why???? Whats the difference from an hid conversion and stock hid's?

People have been bitching and moaning about hids sins day one. There basically useing holegen to hid converted vehicles as a scape goat. Saying stock installed HIDs don't cause a threat to on coming traffic. Up graded and improperly installed HIDs are the cause.

Guest MegaloManiac
People have been bitching and moaning about hids sins day one. There basically useing holegen to hid converted vehicles as a scape goat. Saying stock installed HIDs don't cause a threat to on coming traffic. Up graded and improperly installed HIDs are the cause.

I wonder if the problem is the people that dont use Projector housings....so there is no cutoff point for the hid beam

I tell you what, I really want some HIDs but i just dont got the money for them, I mean i could buy em but i would waste my money cuz i need few other things right now and all i'm really looking for in a HEADLIGHT is the Blue color. I've always wanted it since I first started driving and i know that HIDs are the way to go and are much brighter but really.. i'm just looking for the Blue color and I want it to be a strong blue not just slight tint, and I want fairly bright and not dim lighting.. i'm still looking around for some blue headlights that aren't crazy $$ but are a good solid blue color with some brightness to it.

so.. anyone know of any BRIGHTEST BLUEST HALOGEN headlights then link me up cuz I want some!

06 SCION tC

Found these, made by Luminics.. looks great man, they say its 6000K Pure Blue.

if its only this much I might get both lows and highs

its same as what i first posted, my question is if i GET these, should i ALSO get the HARNESS UPGRADE?

Edited by AlpineGuy87

06 SCION tC

I tell you what, I really want some HIDs but i just dont got the money for them, I mean i could buy em but i would waste my money cuz i need few other things right now and all i'm really looking for in a HEADLIGHT is the Blue color. I've always wanted it since I first started driving and i know that HIDs are the way to go and are much brighter but really.. i'm just looking for the Blue color and I want it to be a strong blue not just slight tint, and I want fairly bright and not dim lighting.. i'm still looking around for some blue headlights that aren't crazy $$ but are a good solid blue color with some brightness to it.

so.. anyone know of any BRIGHTEST BLUEST HALOGEN headlights then link me up cuz I want some!

i have euro designs blue xenon headlight bulbs on my land cruiser... they are pretty blue but they are wicked bright. they are really good for deer. they are like 30 bucks for both sets on ebay and you can get practically and kind to match the requirements of your car

Found these, made by Luminics.. looks great man, they say its 6000K Pure Blue.

if its only this much I might get both lows and highs

its same as what i first posted, my question is if i GET these, should i ALSO get the HARNESS UPGRADE?

yeah theyre like 35 bucks for the pair and theyre hella bright. really, youre not going to find anything that is really blue AND really bright. its basically pick one or the other. all they do is put a heavier coating on the bulb which will make it less bright. i really doubt youre going to find the best of both worlds. you should save the like 70 youre going to spend on lows and highs and just save up for a decent hid set for 100-150.

100-150 isn't what i want to spend tho, plus i wouldn't get the highs just the lows, cuz i barely use my highs, but I'd like the HIDs but i dont want to spend money like that i still got freaking college crap to pay and i NEED a new head unit (mine is done..) and so i'm kinda tight but i got the money for some halogen blue lights, and thats really all i want... i'll be satisfied if my headlights are the color blue lol..

But my question is, with getting those luminics headlights, should i also get the harness upgrade? the bulb says its 6000k Pure Blue, thats pretty bright with blue color right?

06 SCION tC

Here ya go youngster youve been crying about this for a week now so look at this :lol:

Automotivelightingusa

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg