Thanks! I found same bulbs another site, so i'm good, i got my money set on some now. i'm just waiting for next paycheck. thanks guys, i'll get pictures before and after.

Which ones? We used to carry the mtecs cause all the ricers wanted them and I know they are bright (er) and have a blue glow...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

http://www.racinglab.com/luminics-blue-9006.html

The Luminics Blue, 6000K

I'm going to also get the wire harness to handle the extra wattage

i remember checking the luminics website and reading thast you dont need the harness because that dont require the extra output. but i do have to agree with everybody else about getting a hid kit instead i have tried many blue halogens and they are crap. Most arent really even blue, just a white light with very little visibility.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Yea, i wish I had the money for HIDs but i wont have this car forever and it just isnt worth the money to me right now. the next car i get prolly have HIDs anyway.. lol.. i'll just change out the bulb for the blue lol.

I just ordered the Luminics headlights, I think these ones ARE pretty blue cuz they aren't DOT approved, lol, says do not use for drive USE, only auto shows. lol...

We'll see how they are, if they no good, who cares I still have some SilverStars that will do me well till my next car.

06 SCION tC

Yea, i wish I had the money for HIDs but i wont have this car forever and it just isnt worth the money to me right now. the next car i get prolly have HIDs anyway.. lol.. i'll just change out the bulb for the blue lol.

I just ordered the Luminics headlights, I think these ones ARE pretty blue cuz they aren't DOT approved, lol, says do not use for drive USE, only auto shows. lol...

We'll see how they are, if they no good, who cares I still have some SilverStars that will do me well till my next car.

kool dont forget to post pics because i have been curious about those myself for my new car but im tired of buying blue bulbs that are white.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Under Reconstruction)

oh the blue Ricer bulbs...

:ninja http://www.hidplanet.com

nah im all hid so far

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

can you say ripoff?

Doubt anyone on the site actually buys stuff from there... merely posted it so he could learn how to RETRO fit his headlights if he choose to do so in the future....

wasn't exactly sure how you guys take LINKING to other forums therefore i put the main site url.

Edited by Mesto

1118584504_21857f5cbb_o.png

bassaddictal4.jpg

2265859165_8b0974563b_o.jpg