This band will change your life...

the arpeggios in Alaska are just nuts. i tried to play them once and i didnt play guitar again for like a week

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

People who don't like BTBAM don't understand what true musical talent is, IMHO. I mean, any member of that band probably has more talent in one strand of hair then I have in my own body... lol. Very technical and difficult songs they play.. its an eargasm. :good:

:D

I think this is why I like them so much. The compositions are so complex, I never get bored :P

Exactly!! It's never quite the same :)

PS, I'm pretty sure you commented on my youtube video from body boxing last night earlier! lol.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

the arpeggios in Alaska are just nuts. i tried to play them once and i didnt play guitar again for like a week

Lol. I'm learning to play guitar for my senior project(high school still -.-) and my goal is to play the selkies solo by the end of the ~4 months. Don't know that it will happen, but I'm gonna strive for it, haha.

People who don't like BTBAM don't understand what true musical talent is, IMHO. I mean, any member of that band probably has more talent in one strand of hair then I have in my own body... lol. Very technical and difficult songs they play.. its an eargasm. :good:

:D

I think this is why I like them so much. The compositions are so complex, I never get bored :P

Exactly!! It's never quite the same :)

PS, I'm pretty sure you commented on my youtube video from body boxing last night earlier! lol.

Was that your video? haha!

Definitely kept me entertained, lol.

if you wanna see talent, you should check "canvas solaris"

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

yes yes yes!! finally i find other people that are into btbam!

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

This band will change your life...
hmmm....... nope.

Agreed. I can appreciate the talent it takes to play but that isn't even singing, and that kills a song. I don't want to hear screaming, especially when you can't make out what he's saying, I want to hear actual words and have it all flow together. This is just playing a bunch of instruments and screaming as deep as you can to it. No talent from the singer IMO.

Archived