24s or 26s rims???

SMH ill believe it when i see it. If money isnt a thing to you why are you doing an 01-05 tahoe? And why not just stop at asanti or ASA or something like that? You're going to be stunned at the price of a full set of wilwood brakes too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why would I want a new tahoe if I'm going 4 18s? And help me out on the rims I said idc about how much the rims cost. I'll drop 2k on rims and the brakes is going cost 1k+ I already know. and I'm stoping 10k on my system ur see next year on my YouTube.ithertz84" check it out I have xls for now.help me out on rims then.give me a link.

1k for brakes? Try ~$8k lol.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Why would I want a new tahoe if I'm going 4 18s? And help me out on the rims I said idc about how much the rims cost. I'll drop 2k on rims and the brakes is going cost 1k+ I already know. and I'm stoping 10k on my system ur see next year on my YouTube.ithertz84" check it out I have xls for now.help me out on rims then.give me a link.

why because money is no object. And the 07 and up are dead sezxy. my 24s were over 2k for 6s you're looking at a minimum of 3200 brakes? A cheap front set of brakes is going to run you a minimum of 1500 and then install if you cant do it. Im in about 2k to mine for that exact setup. a full set of wilwoods is going to be around 10k. There are so many rims out there it will make your head spin. I just dont see this happening you jumped into the deep end without any research. going big aint for the budget. Id love to see it prove me wrong

I should put that saying in my sig

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hell yeah they do I added .456 to my rear end to accommodate the wheel. Most ppl don't do that and end up rebuilding there tranny.

Also the wilwoods are about 6k, 8-10k is a little to much for them, and now and days you can get 26s for about 2k but not with pirelli's. your looking at a way cheaper tire for 26s for 2k.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived