Sonic Electronix

We need more people like hdorre

helping some one who needs help, and helping some one whos asking for hand outs is completely different, I studied this forum and a few others for 2 years before i made a single post, and when I did it was for specific answers to stuff I could not find, and used every available resource available and came up with nothing.

Way to many people the past few months have been posting the same exact fucking question, in different sections, begging for hand outs when they could just go into the proper section, and see it most of the time on the first few pages... if you are not willing to atleast look for the info you are requesting, I by all means have a right to be a complete fucking dick to you for being so god damn lazy...

WOW ... ok Guess If I need help or know a friend who needs help ... I will know a forum NOT to use ... thanks bro ...

like i said, if you have specific answers, for specific questions, ask them... these vague ass questions get vague ass answers....

*what will i hit if i throw 2 L7s in my trunk on a 4000w amp.....

its shit like that that gets people to turn into dicks.... we cant tell you what you will hit, we cant help you because no one knows.. no setup is exactly the same..

this sounded like a simple answer without being a dick ... whats the problem ??

I can guarantee you some one answered a similar question like that, and the OP got butthurt and said the guy who said that was being a dick. Ive seen it atleast 5 times over the past 3 months, and thats with me barely browsing the forum.

you cant barely brows this forum, over the 2 years you have belonged to this forum you have over 4000 posts, thats averaging 5 or 6 a day....

helping some one who needs help, and helping some one whos asking for hand outs is completely different, I studied this forum and a few others for 2 years before i made a single post, and when I did it was for specific answers to stuff I could not find, and used every available resource available and came up with nothing.

Way to many people the past few months have been posting the same exact fucking question, in different sections, begging for hand outs when they could just go into the proper section, and see it most of the time on the first few pages... if you are not willing to atleast look for the info you are requesting, I by all means have a right to be a complete fucking dick to you for being so god damn lazy...

WOW ... ok Guess If I need help or know a friend who needs help ... I will know a forum NOT to use ... thanks bro ...

like i said, if you have specific answers, for specific questions, ask them... these vague ass questions get vague ass answers....

*what will i hit if i throw 2 L7s in my trunk on a 4000w amp.....

its shit like that that gets people to turn into dicks.... we cant tell you what you will hit, we cant help you because no one knows.. no setup is exactly the same..

this sounded like a simple answer without being a dick ... whats the problem ??

I can guarantee you some one answered a similar question like that, and the OP got butthurt and said the guy who said that was being a dick. Ive seen it atleast 5 times over the past 3 months, and thats with me barely browsing the forum.

you cant barely brows this forum, over the 2 years you have belonged to this forum you have over 4000 posts, thats averaging 5 or 6 a day....

i barely browse this forum now... and i did say over the last 3 months....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Thats not hard to do.. he probably has close to 10 replies in here over 30 minutes.. it adds up quickly

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

i mean i see how you get mad but to be honest i do also. if i answer something and then see the same question again its irritating but i just dont reply to the thread and i hope no one else does either. or simply say this has been answered already. and i never go back to it again and it doesnt ever waist my time and i never think about it again. but i completely agree that people should do there own research, i do. whenever i do anything i research the shit out of it, and sometimes i need a more clear answer. then i ask here or somewhere else. but i also think that if you dont have something nice to say then you shouldnt say it at all.

We're adults here.. sometimes people need a wake up call to learn to do things on their own. If we were all nice to each other and gave each other everything they wanted, than this would all be worthless. Take pride and try to do things on your own. Maybe the "mean" comments will get people to realize that they can do it on their own

i guess but it also pushes people away from this forum.. but i do agree with you on this. sometimes they do need it but it could be done a little nicer... maybe... :) thats all

i guess, lets just all be good to each other, try to be a little nicer is all. people respond to nice more then mean. (as in actually doing what you said to do like use the search button or google). now some people do need the swift kick in the ass, but choose the ones that you kick lol

i mean i see how you get mad but to be honest i do also. if i answer something and then see the same question again its irritating but i just dont reply to the thread and i hope no one else does either. or simply say this has been answered already. and i never go back to it again and it doesnt ever waist my time and i never think about it again. but i completely agree that people should do there own research, i do. whenever i do anything i research the shit out of it, and sometimes i need a more clear answer. then i ask here or somewhere else. but i also think that if you dont have something nice to say then you shouldnt say it at all.

We're adults here.. sometimes people need a wake up call to learn to do things on their own. If we were all nice to each other and gave each other everything they wanted, than this would all be worthless. Take pride and try to do things on your own. Maybe the "mean" comments will get people to realize that they can do it on their own

i guess but it also pushes people away from this forum.. but i do agree with you on this. sometimes they do need it but it could be done a little nicer... maybe... :) thats all

Nice is what people were a year ago... then all the new forum stupid asses who dont do anything for them selfs came in and started posting up the same shit day after day, those nice people turned into pricks....

I used to be nice, I still am most of the time.. but when people ask the same shit over and over, then threads get posted up about how were all douches because we said use the fucking search button, we start to be dicks even more...

I wasnt going to respond till he said

topic don't fucking reply with your stupid ass answers

he started by being a dick head, i finished it by being a dick head...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i guess, lets just all be good to each other, try to be a little nicer is all. people respond to nice more then mean. (as in actually doing what you said to do like use the search button or google). now some people do need the swift kick in the ass, but choose the ones that you kick lol

ur rite some people are just idiot :lol:

i agree, i believe the OP could have been much nicer about it also...

Nice is what people were a year ago... then all the new forum stupid asses who dont do anything for them selfs came in and started posting up the same shit day after day, those nice people turned into pricks....

I used to be nice, I still am most of the time.. but when people ask the same shit over and over, then threads get posted up about how were all douches because we said use the fucking search button, we start to be dicks even more...

my dude i agree whit u but if u think about it ur getting urself mad by replying no

my dude i agree whit u but if u think about it ur getting urself mad by replying no

naa, im not mad, i dont let stuff like this piss me off, i just come off in a angry manner lol

Team DC Audio

Archived