Sonic Electronix

We need more people like hdorre

hdorre Never spoke with him or knew him from a can of paint but i Asked Him For Help And no Questions Asked he Helped Me Right Away Not Like Other Fucking People that changes the subject or tell you 2 get this or that simple question need simples answers everyones not a pro some people do somethings different then others we all join this site to help each other so if you don't like the topic don't fucking reply with your stupid ass answers just leave it alone and be on your fucking way even tho if someone else brong the same subject up people do make mistakes we all started the same not knowing shit we were all noobs at one point thats what we are here for help n some people don't have money like others in if u do thank god for it i was bless n i owned my own business but got in a accented n now im paralyze for the rest of my life and im only 30 got a bit of money but i also have 3 kids and a wife so im not going to spend $10 grand on a sys Thanks Again to my man Hdorre

I logged in just so I could agree with you man. This guy helped me out alot when I was planning my system. You shall be the next mod ! Thanks again hdorre !

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

The way it should be !!! :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

boo fucking hoo

its nice to have people hand you info, but you must be willing to atleast work for it as well...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Go cry me a fucking river.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i do agree with this... but so far most people have helped me out pretty good. ive asked a ton of questions and i always get an answer. not just from hdorre but from a lot of people. thanks to everyone that helps us little guys out.. :drinks: have a drink on me, hahaha

because its people that want shit handed to them is the reason why people are so negative now, most of the questions im sure this guy would post could be found in the sections that is dedicated for the questions...

people are 2 lazy this day in age and want everything handed to them...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

hdorre Never spoke with him or knew him from a can of paint but i Asked Him For Help And no Questions Asked he Helped Me Right Away Not Like Other Fucking People that changes the subject or tell you 2 get this or that simple question need simples answers everyones not a pro some people do somethings different then others we all join this site to help each other so if you don't like the topic don't fucking reply with your stupid ass answers just leave it alone and be on your fucking way even tho if someone else brong the same subject up people do make mistakes we all started the same not knowing shit we were all noobs at one point thats what we are here for help n some people don't have money like others in if u do thank god for it i was bless n i owned my own business but got in a accented n now im paralyze for the rest of my life and im only 30 got a bit of money but i also have 3 kids and a wife so im not going to spend $10 grand on a sys Thanks Again to my man Hdorre

Youre welcome. Thanks for the thread..I wasnt expecting it at all :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Want advice? Its been posted on the forums 100x times before, there's a search button, use it. Everything in life can't be handed to ya.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived