DC Sound Lab

CJs 4XL 18 Dodge Caravan Build (Test results and TL #s pg 5)

Wheres the vids =]

They are about to go on vacation for til new years and will be back to finish this install Jan 2....oh yeah and after I get PAID FOR ALL THIS SHIT!!!! Oh and for those who want to know why I didnt wall it, I am not being paid to build a wall. Price to build a wall vs what I built the current box for would have been about 5x the price.

No love for some badass amps and at a fucking badass price! The owner of the van has changed his mind again and decided he will drop the $700 for the new alt and is going to run all 4 amps. I forsee the doors coming off of this van!!!!

damn this shit is gonna be fucking serious. i dont think anyone in North Fla will be louder or atleast in our area. If i ever see dudes Van bass'n in town imma have to stop dude for an Demo.

Once im done with both builds, I think I will have built 2 of the loudest groundpounders around the area.

make sure NOT to mount them to the box or they will shake to shit

happened to 2 of mine (and yes the box was built solid with 2x4s mounting to the box and to the amps)

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

thank you haha

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0