Where do you buy your equipment?

Where do you buy your equipment  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one or more

• Local Dealer
    • Online Store
    • Factory Direct
    • Used Equipment, ie ebay, smd, craigslist

Well i work at a small retail and install shop and the internet is hurting us but I know why people buy online everything comes down to money. What bothers me is these people buy these products then they break and are stuck with nothing then buy from us and are out of money they shouldn't be. I'm also a minimum wage installer and I do know how to set an amp and use an o-scope and I work my ass off on everything that comes through the door whether they bought it from us or the internet. And people need to realize they will never get that from a website. I'm not talking about FI, Dc, or any brand like that but the sites claim they are dealers and aren't.

I buy from myself... I Have my dealer license and carry almost every brand under the sun... so I buy through myself... EVERYTHING I buy is @ dealer cost... I will NEVER EVER pay.over dealer cost....

Exactly my point

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

yet, SPL is HUGE up there. you'd think SOMEONE would realize that, and open a shop.

All comes down to money. Trying to explain real cost to someone on a build is like watching a monkey fuck a football.

Hell I break down cost on everything just to do a box and throw a little beer money on it and I'm too expensive. I guess I need to open an account at the "free building supplies" store.

And Elvis, whats a dealers license? Is that like one you have to get to be a car dealer? :nea: Or is it that your have a business tax ID and business license ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

But aren't you also in another country? I'm just thinking that theres going to br some differences between the American way of doing business and shops in your country.

Like...online is going to be very important because obviously you're not going to have a lot of brands we have on every corner

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i have always been loyal to local places with everything that i buy i just hate the fact they they screw you so bad it isnt even funny like i go in to the store and ill get a hook up say a type r for 150 but yet i see them selling them for 200 and they said this is a good price, but yet i can go online and pay 125 for one. It bothers me because i get they have families to feed and w.e. other argument you wanna make but what do you think is going to happen times are hard people still want things so they will do w.e. they can to get it for the cheapest amount possible.

Archived