Superjay Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 it's harsh to sensitive ears. Go to a shop and listen to them. Then if you like them buy them from that shop. This is one more reason not to buy online. you can't hear or really see them. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
zachfowler222 Posted December 19, 2010 Author Report Posted December 19, 2010 well the only shops in my area are only a few and my dad is really good friends with the owners of 4 different shops and they dont stock any high quality speakers....only one they sell that is pretty good is hertz(but idk how good the energy series is) and all the other ones carry mainstream, easy to sell brands, like kicker, pioneer, and stuff like that.........i can get the speakers at cost of what they get it which is good but they can only get there hands on certain brands with a deal. how good the hi energy series? has anyone used them I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Superjay Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 anything from Hertz is very high quality, even though the Energy series is made in China. How far from north olmstead, OH are you? Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Red-navi-916 Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 if interested sell u my T3 t6's and t5s for cheap(er)... im going a different route now.. but i actually lliked my T3 comps some people not going to say who(kasey) said they sounded like shit when he had em but i beg to differ.. BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
zachfowler222 Posted December 19, 2010 Author Report Posted December 19, 2010 im prolly about 2 hours away from kings island ....if that helps any lol.......but n8 talked me into the hertz they are exactly what im looking for and i dont think there is anything for the same quality and price i can get them for from my uncles shop.... so i guess thats what im gonna do I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Superjay Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 you'll be very happy with the Hertz...they are excellent speakers, and the company stands behind them. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
LoudNLow931 Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 I've had no problems with woofers etc. It might say on IDs website their dealers but the price will be more. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
fr34kout Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 I'll 3rd 4th 5th (idk what spot I am already) the ID CTX set. Awesome speakers, running their XS speakers in my front doors and CTX in rear doors. I've taken 2 friends down to the shop I got them at and they compared them to Rainbow, RE, DLS, Infinity, etc and they both chose the CTX speakers without me giving any guidance. You won't be disappointed.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 call ID monday to ask who an authorized online dealer is, or, even better, where a local dealer is in your area. Woofersetc is an authorized dealer of ID, says right on the Image Dynamics site, infact they are the only Authorized online dealer http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com/dealerLocator.php ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
LoudNLow931 Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 Ahh Wasent sure I'm on My phone lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.