Directed 514N soft chirp change to full volume help

there should be a looped black wire off the back of the siren. those marked 2-6 are for the europe market.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Cut the looped black wire as stated. You have to take the siren apart to cut 2-6 on the board. I cut a couple on mine just so it doesn't sound like every other DEI alarm in the world going off :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

just came in to refresh page I opened siren and pushed exterior line into the housing to slide inner part of horn out, I more or less see layout like diagram but excuse my stupidity but I see no loop? all black lines run all the way out of housing are the lines supposed to connect like a jumper line? or do I just cut on the line where arrow is? I feel I'm walking on ice. :popcorn:

Oh and I just want to make it louder for now.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

just came in to refresh page I opened siren and pushed exterior line into the housing to slide inner part of horn out, I more or less see layout like diagram but excuse my stupidity but I see no loop? all black lines run all the way out of housing are the lines supposed to connect like a jumper line? or do I just cut on the line where arrow is? I feel I'm walking on ice. :popcorn:

Oh and I just want to make it louder for now.

all those 1-6 things do is disable the different noises, there are 6 tones it goes through, if you cut the black wires I believe one of them is for making the chirp when you arm 3db louder, which is double the loudness, but the full on alarm sound is the same no matter if you cut or modify anything, I just tucked my wires away and installed, cause I didnt want my chirp on arm to be rediculously loud, and making the siren loud when it goes off all depends on how you mount it and where, you want it close to the ground and faced down. A good spot is along the fire wall near the ground, that way its really hard for a thief to get to it, and its louder then hell, will blast your ears. Make sure you run the ground wire back into the car, or at least ground it where you cant find the wire, also cover all the wires with loom or something so you cant tell where the alarm goes. The only down side is if a thief cant find the alarm they just start cutting random shit, and then screw up lots of stuff. One thief couldnt find my siren, so he started cutting, and cut my HID wiring harnesses, and my battery ground leads. If they are a pro then you will come out to a car that is gone, unless it has some kind of passlock system, then you have time :P

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Thanks for the replies I wanted to eliminate the difference between warn away chirp and full siren and for a minute there I felt like I was gonna blow something up trying to memorize the right wire going out of horn assembly lol, and I ended up cutting the right one after all. I followed it out about four inches in case I ever want to put it back. I might cut something from 1 - 6 later but my main thing was for the proximity sensor warn away to be a bit louder and I am happy with the results. My car itself isn't anything to want but what want to take care of is the little bit of stuff I have put into it.

Thanks again for your help guys PEACE!!! :drink40:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived