Sonic Electronix

I have a system in my nissan titan and i want to add a 15 inch rockford fosgate in a ported box. I currently have 2 kenwood 12s in 1 sealed box. I have a 1000watt crunch amp for the mids/highs and a 400watt hifonics amp for the 2 12s. I want to add a 1200 watt amp for the 2 12s but I dont know watt amp for the 1 15 or if I will need anything extra as far as the battery/power goes?

That makes no sense....1000 watts to the mids and highs while 400 watts to the subs...

And are you trying to have the two 12s and the 15? Lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

its a crunch 1000w so its really like a 60wx4 probably. but im confused as to what he wants too. especially "adding" the second amp. i hope he means "replacing" the 400w amp

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

That makes no sense....1000 watts to the mids and highs while 400 watts to the subs...

And are you trying to have the two 12s and the 15? Lol

LOL :rofl:

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs)

Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs)

Lots o' sound deadening

its a crunch 1000w so its really like a 60wx4 probably. but im confused as to what he wants too. especially "adding" the second amp. i hope he means "replacing" the 400w amp

Lol, this is true but I was trying to figure out his logic. I mean...what if the amps were rated? Lol, and it really sounds like he's going to add the 15 and an extra amp, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I have a system in my nissan titan and i want to add a 15 inch rockford fosgate in a ported box. I currently have 2 kenwood 12s in 1 sealed box. I have a 1000watt crunch amp for the mids/highs and a 400watt hifonics amp for the 2 12s. I want to add a 1200 watt amp for the 2 12s but I dont know watt amp for the 1 15 or if I will need anything extra as far as the battery/power goes?

I don't know what you just said little kid. but you got heart. i feel ya dawg!

oh and lurk more before making any more car audio decisions.

Sell everything, then go from there. Or if you are feeling particularly rich, keep the old stuff in the basement for memories of your old system, then upgrade.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

lol'd. :rofl: :rofl:

on another note, don't run 2 different kinds of subs, in different sizes, unless you're techforce. they pull it off.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived