Anyone else have freinds that dont think?

why dont you go faster?

because there is a car in front of me...

... oh.

--------------------------------------

one of my friends was going to make one cut on my miter saw. i asked if he wanted eye and ear protection, he says "no, ill just do it real quick" he turns the saw on and is surprised at how loud it is so he slams down the saw like it was an axe... the wood exploded and i mean fucking exploded, saw stopped.

ive had an experience with an exploding dowel rod on a miter saw. I never want to relive that again.

Had a piece of 4x4 get lodged in the saw while I was trying to hold it down. my hand was real sore for a couple days.....it was not a sharp blade, or a smart idea.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

wow... too many exploding wood stories... you guys scare me and are banned from my shop lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

wow... too many exploding wood stories... you guys scare me and are banned from my shop lol.

When I went to school in the shop room the miter saw we had, had 5 missing teeth me and ten others told the teacher to change the blade and he never did. So what did I do got in my car left and got a new blade came back and put it on. Teacher got pissed, the next day when I went into the shop room the old blade was back on and the new one I bought with my own money was missing...

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

and whos chest were those missing teeth imbeded in? lol

always use shop safety kids. my friends make fun of me all the time for using ear protection. then i see them wince when i turn on the miter saw.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i got hit in the gut from a flying piece of wood from a table saw. scared the shit out of me lol

i had a power feed straight line saw bind up and throw a piece of wood out at me. i had a 3foot long piece 1/8th wide by 3/4high sticking in one side of my hand and out the other. it was really not cool. but i do have a really gnarly scar and a cool story. chicks dig scars and cool stories.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i got hit in the gut from a flying piece of wood from a table saw. scared the shit out of me lol

i had a power feed straight line saw bind up and throw a piece of wood out at me. i had a 3foot long piece 1/8th wide by 3/4high sticking in one side of my hand and out the other. it was really not cool. but i do have a really gnarly scar and a cool story. chicks dig scars and cool stories.

Weird. Here, girls don't talk to guy that can't even handle their wood. :peepwall:

POTATO!

Weird. Here, girls don't talk to guy that can't even handle their wood. :peepwall:

dont worry, they all know im the best at laying pipe...... :orly3:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

dont worry, they all know im the best at laying pipe...... :orly3:

Lol. Never mind. /pervref

POTATO!

Archived