blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I usually dont get any thing.. So now i just buy for myself every yr, and now my daughter... Fuck buying for other ppl.

Damn dude...that's depressing :(

Not as bad a hoping for a ps3 and getting a cereal box of socks... lol I will never be disappointed with the gifts i get myself... I never actually got gifts i wanted... I was poor my gifts were usually from salvation army or a local church..... Owell thats the life my parents offered that why i dont deal with them anymore lol..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

i want to say nothing i usually get nothing every christmas thats why i save money and buy my self a present and i would like to say that i would be thankful to get socks for christmas to keep my feet warm and lol about that 12 kid start young you learn quick and i think ur the youngest person on the forum

cowboys_logo.gif

I usually dont get any thing.. So now i just buy for myself every yr, and now my daughter... Fuck buying for other ppl.

Not as bad a hoping for a ps3 and getting a cereal box of socks... lol I will never be disappointed with the gifts i get myself... I never actually got gifts i wanted... I was poor my gifts were usually from salvation army or a local church..... Owell thats the life my parents offered that why i dont deal with them anymore lol..

did they have a choice am going through that right now its hard to understand and my mother has no other choice trying my best to get through these times

cowboys_logo.gif

did they have a choice am going through that right now its hard to understand and my mother has no other choice trying my best to get through these times

Yes they did... My mom choose crack and prostitution over her kids and my dad just didnt give a shit enough to actually try.. I know times are hard, i live pay check to pay check myself ... Hell i was out of work for 3 months and i have a car payment and everyting.. if ppl really try you can make it thru..

On a side not good luck to your mom hope all works out..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Yes they did... My mom choose crack and prostitution over her kids and my dad just didnt give a shit enough to actually try.. I know times are hard, i live pay check to pay check myself ... Hell i was out of work for 3 months and i have a car payment and everyting.. if ppl really try you can make it thru..

On a side not good luck to your mom hope all works out..

thanks man no doubt am trying my best and trying to find a job and we will pull through even tho when ur in this situation days go by really slow which make it seem worst thats why i like to keep my mind bussy by doing car audio or working on my car

cowboys_logo.gif

I'm a giver, not a taker. I don't like people buying me things and I'm stubborn as fuck to even take a dollar of someone else's money. so I'm just thankful to have what I have and I get small thoughtful things for my friends. I usually treat myself well through out the year and get some nice things here and there like clothes and shoes and of course car audio. :santa:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived