TeejayBee Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 or wait learn to drive and fallow the laws they have given you
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well I don't think I'm gonna find my crooked cop, I guess I give up haha. If it's only 3 months and I can still go to work/school then I'm fine. I'm just worried about losing it for 6 months completely. Which a suspended license really jacks your insurance rates up. crooked cop? what makes him crooked? For pulling you over? No, I was referring to a cop or someone on the inside that would clear my record. which would be breaking the law again............ im noticing a pattern here. i guess misdemeanor traffic tickets arent enough and your looking to move up to felony level now. Owner of BigAss Ports
cubs_fan0718 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I got a ticket for doing 101 in a 55 (i was going faster but slowed when he got me) and it cost me close to 600 bucks for the fine, but all i did was plead guilty no court supervision or revocation. Made my insurance go up for a bit but its going back down now. If i really wanted to i coulda blown the doors of that cop and lost him he was traveling the opposite direction and it took him a half a mile to slow down and turn around. When you find a crooked cop it usually aint a good thing cause they are the ones that can really screw you, of course, unless its a family member. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
n8ball2013 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well I don't think I'm gonna find my crooked cop, I guess I give up haha. If it's only 3 months and I can still go to work/school then I'm fine. I'm just worried about losing it for 6 months completely. Which a suspended license really jacks your insurance rates up. crooked cop? what makes him crooked? For pulling you over? No, I was referring to a cop or someone on the inside that would clear my record. no one is going to risk their career for a kid who just doesnt follow the laws. all of your tickets have been avoidable. We all make dumb mistakes just learn from them. did the crime pay the fine. I just had to do it last night. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
neuspeedescort Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 welcome to being young. cops want to make an example out of you. its life man. i used to (swear to God) get pulled over at least 2 times a month by my local PD. an got no tickets. they just didn't like me and wanted hassle me. thats what happens when you have modified cars and the cops know your bending the laws. NEUMAN
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Alright, I got it. But I am seriously considering joining the Navy...I might be having a chat with my recruiter again lol. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 But I am seriously considering joining the Navy...I might be having a chat with my recruiter again lol. if you dont like getting tickets from cops, you definately wont like being in the service......... Owner of BigAss Ports
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 No there's alot of reasons why I want to go in. I've given it serious thought since about last Spring. I'm a senior now and still can't make a decision on what I wanna do! 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
TeejayBee Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 lmao this kid cant fallow easy rules how are you going to be able to get yelled at every day and listen to what they have to say if you cant fallow a rule that everyone else does, sorry kid you wont make it, and if you want to try come live with me and my step dad for a week , youll see if you can make it,
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 I love being judged on my whole life from some traffic tickets... 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.