Sonic Electronix

Share your "acoustical terrorist" stories!

Had the manger at sonics call the cops on me 3 times when I was out in the middle of the street turning left into sonics(I always turn it down when I pull it). Had the people at the taco bell drive threw tell me to turn it up then the manager yelled at me and when she is working they refuse to serve me lol. One night my cousin from out of state stopped by on his way down to FL and I tuned it up for literal 15 seconds and my neighbor was in my drive way with a flash light telling me i wont have a system for long(I always turn down my bass way before I get to my street) Had multiple people flip me off and call me a wigger. and thats all i can think of :pardon:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

My team mate and I were tuning my car one day in his Garage with it sealed up all doors/ windows closed so we didnt think we would be bothering any one around us but apparently low bass notes can travel rather far and after bout 30 mins we have his neighbor banging on the garage door asking us to please turn it down... We were both puzzled but respectfully did as he wished because we are not out to piss off people

Note to all the jackass youngins round here... Just because your vehicle is sealed up doesnt necessarily mean you arent bothering someone else :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My story for Kranny out of the thread "We are all acoustic terrosists, who will eventually kill innocents for no reason."

but i love being an acoustical terrorist :(

Yeah Kranny, and your leader "Steve Meade" sorry i ment Osama Bin Sub´s and his warsecretary Mohammad Al Bass (WCA Rusty).

Send you out on your SMD mission (SMD = sub motivated death), agianst all enemys of the lawd of lawds "Whos been louder".

Now, jump in your car, crank on your system some holy spirtuals, from mullah "Rashid louder low`s" (aka Decaf).

To terror and kill all heathen in the name of "who´s been louder".

And imagine his promise, if you die in your mission on magic smoke , a virginal 72 K-watt´s system in paradise, is waiting for you.

Your comerade Omar mmooooaaarrr poooowwwwaaaa

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Note to all the jackass youngins round here... Just because your vehicle is sealed up doesnt necessarily mean you arent bothering someone else :)

i learned that the hard way lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

My story for Kranny out of the thread "We are all acoustic terrosists, who will eventually kill innocents for no reason."

but i love being an acoustical terrorist :(

Yeah Kranny, and your leader "Steve Meade" sorry i ment Osama Bin Sub´s and his warsecretary Mohammad Al Bass (WCA Rusty).

Send you out on your SMD mission (SMD = sub motivated death), agianst all enemys of the lawd of lawds "Whos been louder".

Now, jump in your car, crank on your system some holy spirtuals, from mullah "Rashid louder low`s" (aka Decaf).

To terror and kill all heathen in the name of "who´s been louder".

And imagine his promise, if you die in your mission on magic smoke , a virginal 72 K-watt´s system in paradise, is waiting for you.

Your comerade Omar mmooooaaarrr poooowwwwaaaa

^^^^ HUH?????

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

For me my stories come from back in the day (early 90's). I had a pos car with 4 Autotek 12s. The first experience. I was driving through a small town near me. I didn't even make it all the way through town til a cop came flying up on me. He pulled me over and told me I was causing stuff to fall off the walls at the police station when I went by. I recieved a hefty fine that day. The next time I let me brother use my car. He drove past a boarding school where we live. They called our house and told our mom " if that car comes back here with the radio on we are calling the cops".

Came around the bend, next thing you know the a**hole was in the road screaming at me "TURN YOUR F***ING STEREO DOWN!" when it wasn't even on...then he proceeded to say the next time I did he was going to do harmful things to me. Needless to say, everytime I pass him, as I pass his house, I'll turn the stereo up just to piss him off...

stupid bullshit like this is why we have the anti"boomcar" groups. bassheads like you give bassheads like me a bad name.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I'm sorry, but you guys are overreacting. You can't please all the people all the time. I don't have anything now, but I'll be damned if someone that hasn't put a penny towards my stereo is gonna tell me how I can play it. I'm not a punk pussy and if someone has and issue, they can talk it out/fight out/shoot it out. I've never bumped at lights or any of that shit, but you seriously can't let people make you their bitches.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I don't have anything now, but I'll be damned if someone that hasn't put a penny towards my stereo is gonna tell me how I can play it.

so.... how is it that you think your right to blast your loud, dumb ass rap music is any more special than someone elses right to peace and quiet inside their home? you dont want anyone infringing on your rights, yet you constantly infringe on theirs and dont give a damn about it. just remember, your rights end where someone elses begin. i guess all i can say is fuck you.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived