Sonic Electronix

i was saying i wanted to buy a pair of them and he was just like who are they who uses them, how long have they been around that no one around here has them. i was like ill buy them put them in my car and yah kno what maybe you start selling them. just to give it a try , and he got pissed. so i just was like wow you going to do me like that. i get why sponsor someone who isnt going to rep yourstuff but at the same time it isnt free i still pay just not as much lol.... so what subs would you recomend cuz i said maybe ill do another set of matts and he was like i think they might be going out of business so i can do matts,jl,mtx,jbl,pioneer,alpine. so sub wise it would be mmats 3.0/dread, jl w7, mtx 9500, jbl gti mkii, alpine r/x? dont know bout alpine

I would say stick with what you ft not many ppl get those hookups or sponsorships. Until you know you have enough cash to do it all own your own and be good then make the switch.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Double post FTW

Edited by StreetSlappah

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

just stick with them, do some competitions and rep there store, eventually you will both grow and they will start to carry other stuff like DC, or convince then to sell DC stuff and be a dealer.

IMO thats extremely unlikely, most shops dont like to try new things....so they will carry what is know and out there, so they have an easier time selling em, Unless you have like a pair of mainstream subs in 1 demo car, then you have say a set of DC subs in the second car, and you can show the customer the difference.

Like me when I had my XL15 when I showed em my set-up they said you should get kicker it will stomp this sub, I say I had a pair of kickers and this sub shits on them(nothing bad about kicker, but in my set-up its true) then they have no arguement.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The shop is hooking you up for the traffic you bring in. They are willing to take a loss on the equipment if knowing you having the equipment will generate a larger gross income. It's simple business.

If you want to continue getting their discounts you will play his game. Want to move onto something else? Then do it, but can't complain about a man with a plan. You didn't think the hookups were because he liked you did you?

It's something done on varying scales ALL the time. It is what it is.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And I feel like I wasted time replying to your BTL thread. Obviously you're not even going to run FI....pfft

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?