Sub ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What sub should i get for spl with some sq

• MTX 9500
    • JL W7
    • JBL GTI mkii
    • Alpine Type X
    • Mmats Dread

Hey guys trying to keep it to these choices only, I had a talk with a guy at a local shop who gives me legit deals and almost free installs and puts a few bucks in my pocket every time a friend or someone mentions my name there and he said it will all end if i dont keep my car with stuff he sells. So these are my choices, mtx 9500, jl w7, alpine type x, mmats dread, jbl gti mkii.

Edited by papoose42

Depends on goals, More SQ or SPL......not really familiar with the JBL sub, but W7 and Type X are geared more toward SQ, while the 9500 and Dreadnaught(sp?) are more SPL drivers.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Voted 9500 since one of my boi's had a 10" and slapped almost the same to the ear as my old 15" re se.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

it wasnt like that, its one of those things if he does right by me i should do right by him and i understood that, and it was never buy my stuff or get out it was buy my stuff or all the good deals you get will end especially if i am helping you out putting money in your pocket. money is not an issue so any one of those subs that i listed.

Lol. The type r is almost as good as the type x but the price difference doesn't cover the gap in performance in my opinion.

W7 is good if you can find legit prices.

I would definitely suggest the FI Q or the BTL if you want more spl with sq get the BTL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Also image dynamics idmaxs, DD, focal utopia/kevlar, or eclipse titanium if you can find them. One of my older favorite subs

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?