a few pics of my daily ground pounder

The highs are pretty loud now that I built the door pods.  The red material on the front of the box is headliner material.  It's cheap and it matches perfect.

cool how many watts per speaker? im wondering bc im going to be using 2 comp sets instead of the 4 u got (although only one tweet?)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

:o nice... hey did you cut up your dash or are they stock locations?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

damn... im looking at getting some center speakers installed but i dont know how much room i got in the dash

• 3 weeks later...

The car is getting a new box built for it this winter.  Gonna get rid of the seperate chambers and do one big box.  16 10's to be exact.  should be interesting since I've never done a box like that yet. maybe more power too, well have to wait and see how it does.

What are you doing with the old subs?  I could use 4 of them.  Are they the DVC models?

Archived