What grinds your gears?

People who stand and talk to others in stores and block fucking isles...

let me add a little to that one.

salvation army. i can live with bell ringers and may even drop some spare change in the bin if htey are going to do what they are there for. asking for a hand out but at teh same time opening doors and helping with your cart if its getting away from you. what i can't stand is......

when they have old dudes that sit in their walker/chair ringing the bell inside the doors while reading a book and not looking at you the entire time. mind you then when im leaving i see them out side the front door (not the 20 feet smokers are required by state law to be) smoking a cig and their walker is still in by the coin can. mind you the doors they are ringing at are power slider and they sit in the warm area between that and the second set of doors where the carts are parked. im not giving my moeny to someone like that. its BS.

NEUMAN

You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Were you playing the scene in the background on youtube as you typed that?

when my transmission is slipping and it doesnt want to go into second gear thats what grinds my gears

also when my friend is starting my car and keeps on turning the key he doesnt notice the engine is on and my starter keeps on grind my fly wheel thats what grinds my gears

cowboys_logo.gif

When people go under the speed limit. Especially on roads where u can't pass them. When people stop when there isn't even a stop sign, and also when I have to repeat myself over n over n over. And lots more

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Were you playing the scene in the background on youtube as you typed that?

Sadly...no...lol. I'm very good with movie scripts and quotes almost reciting verbatim, lol.

Archived