Jump to content

What grinds your gears?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Shifting clutchless?

Not when rev matching

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Alright whos in the mood for some venting. What really grinds your gears?

right now its wayne harris....... he is really grindin' the fuck outta my gears.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

Shifting clutchless?

Not when rev matching

There's a funny story there. My dad was trying to show my brother that he didn't have to clutch to shift on his Integra, and going from 1-2 almost put the thing in reverse. Now THAT ground the gears.

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

How did he accidentally go from 1st to R? Ha ha, sucks though

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

When ppl always try to start shit with them and they don't even know them, but if they really knew them they would pry be pretty cool friends.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Posted

People who stand and talk to others in stores and block fucking isles...

let me add a little to that one.

salvation army. i can live with bell ringers and may even drop some spare change in the bin if htey are going to do what they are there for. asking for a hand out but at teh same time opening doors and helping with your cart if its getting away from you. what i can't stand is......

when they have old dudes that sit in their walker/chair ringing the bell inside the doors while reading a book and not looking at you the entire time. mind you then when im leaving i see them out side the front door (not the 20 feet smokers are required by state law to be) smoking a cig and their walker is still in by the coin can. mind you the doors they are ringing at are power slider and they sit in the warm area between that and the second set of doors where the carts are parked. im not giving my moeny to someone like that. its BS.

NEUMAN

LOL! I hear ya!

Posted

When people go under the speed limit. Especially on roads where u can't pass them. When people stop when there isn't even a stop sign, and also when I have to repeat myself over n over n over. And lots more

Hey I do that :( but because there are so many idiot reckless drivers out there.

But I hate commercials or anything evolving baby's doing impossible things like skateboarding, or dancing. IDK y I just hate it.

Posted

When people go under the speed limit. Especially on roads where u can't pass them. When people stop when there isn't even a stop sign, and also when I have to repeat myself over n over n over. And lots more

Hey I do that :( but because there are so many idiot reckless drivers out there.

But I hate commercials or anything evolving baby's doing impossible things like skateboarding, or dancing. IDK y I just hate it.

E-trade babies are funny can't deny that one.

NEUMAN

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 777 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...