BWAAHAHAHA! :lol: Quiznos is next door to starbucks, but starbucks has the internet... yada yada etc. etc. :)

Its o.k. if you have a soft side B- I aint gonna hate on ya............

too hard! :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Maybe this place will be of service B-

Direct Source Outlet

and they are in Cali!

Direct link to part

ordered... be here on Thursday! if anyones wondering... Roscoe is a RockStar!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

ordered... be here on Thursday! if anyones wondering... Roscoe is a RockStar!

Woot Direct Source FTMFW!!!!!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i thought you were the big suspension man burrito?
i thought i was too! what happened was... i pulled a new deallership acount a couple of weeks ago. right out the gate they wanted to lower 6 fullsize 2007 dodge ram 1500's... so i get on the phone with Eibach (direct) and order all 6 lowering kits. to make along story short i have to slam 6 trucks before Labor Day weekend... no problem i gots 2 freakin weeks! by last week thursday we already finished 4 trucks... on monday i played hookie with my son, so when i got back to work on tuesday i find that i only have 1 1/2 lowering kits left and 2 whole trucks to do (i was shorted 2 front springs) so i get on the horn with Eibach let them know about the minor mistake (minor because in this industry Murphys laws apply) this is when the plot fattens up! they tell me that those coils are on a back order status for 2-3 weeks... so now im calling every Eibach dealler in the U.S. still no luck. then i brought my problem here to SMD, and now everything is cool! (especialy when i get payed for those trucks on Friday) thanks again fellas. :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i thought i was too! what happened was... i pulled a new deallership acount a couple of weeks ago. right out the gate they wanted to lower 6 fullsize 2007 dodge ram 1500's... so i get on the phone with Eibach (direct) and order all 6 lowering kits. to make along story short i have to slam 6 trucks before Labor Day weekend... no problem i gots 2 freakin weeks! by last week thursday we already finished 4 trucks... on monday i played hookie with my son, so when i got back to work on tuesday i find that i only have 1 1/2 lowering kits left and 2 whole trucks to do (i was shorted 2 front springs) so i get on the horn with Eibach let them know about the minor mistake (minor because in this industry Murphys laws apply) this is when the plot fattens up! they tell me that those coils are on a back order status for 2-3 weeks... so now im calling every Eibach dealler in the U.S. still no luck. then i brought my problem here to SMD, and now everything is cool! (especialy when i get payed for those trucks on Friday) thanks again fellas. :)

Hmmmsctch my back now????? super hookup on some torsion keys???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg