Sonic Electronix

anyone heard of them opinions? there pretty cheap look sexy as hell to watched some vids they seem like beasts plus they have subs that look plain with no logo wich is what i like

thinking about getting 2 of these for my car

http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_21&products_id=782

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

if they last that long. Their superwoofer the A was a piece of trash. At the price of those you are almost to a pair of level 3s or sa-12s

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

level 3 dcs? or and i was looking into sundowns line they look drop dead sexy i wish dc had stuff on ebay so i could get a better look at it

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Why do they need to be on eBay to get a better look? There are a plethora of DC builds on here. Look. Or email the company for pictures. I would never buy subs on eBay anyways

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Why do they need to be on eBay to get a better look? There are a plethora of DC builds on here. Look. Or email the company for pictures. I would never buy subs on eBay anyways

Ugh, ninja'd

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I run a ED nine.4 on my doors. Does a pretty good job too. However I got it used for cheap and would never buy their stuff if looking for new. Their amps seem solid but I wouldn't run their speakers

Edit: elemental designs. Not hifonics..

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Ugh, ninja'd

Lol, well I am a ninja, lol

what does that even mean ninja'd and why not buy subs on ebay you get crazy discounts and the reason i wish they were on ebay is cause on there site they dont say how much the cost

sigh.

ninja'd means i said what he was going to say but right before he could.

crazy discounts buying stuff you cant verify how well the condition is, and more often than not shit. of course you can find some good deals every now and then, but i do not sit here and go...man...i want these subs. ill look on ebay. not my thought process, i put more passion into my installs, lol.

and yes...youre not going to find prices. you will have to find a dealer in your area or PM Dwright27 on here.