Second Skin Audio

Blowthrough With No Bed Cap?

For a second I thought you were jocking my pics...

Thanks for the props..

And bolts or lags from under the bed work also.

System was 4 re se 12's tuned to 32hz, and 2k rms.

Nice dd

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I love the way those look. I'd be afraid of someone coming along with a crow bar/claw hammer and tearin my box apart to get to my subs.

That rhino lining is tough shit lol, if they got enough time to do that without anyone seeing it, hearing it, or becoming suspicious I'd be surprised.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

rhino liner would not stand up to a hammer/pry bar.

and ray, how has that box held up so far?

I'm not saying it would, but I'm saying it would give them one hell of a hassle, making it kinda obvious that someones stealing something, and odds are someones gonna see it, I dunno tho just my opinion.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

that system was put into a 4x4 that he beats to hell, it is the owner of full throttle suspension, and he jumps the shit out of the truck.

and I highly doubt you could pry the box loose. but you probably could break the whole thing with a sledge hammer.

but hey what do I know?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

all i do is drop the box in screw it down.. make finish panels and silicone the edges to the truck, then go get it rhino lined.

the truck you see there is still rolling just like that, and that was 2 years ago at least.

all i do is drop the box in screw it down.. make finish panels and silicone the edges to the truck, then go get it rhino lined.

the truck you see there is still rolling just like that, and that was 2 years ago at least.

those finish panels probably took almost as long as the box itself...i hate all those ridges that you had to match up with at the base of the box...

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall