Second Skin Audio

What Subs Would You Buy With $670?

FreekDesignz

u dont have the power for neither sub especially a tsns maybe 2 xl 15's

Have you seen the new TSNS efficiency vid? I believe it hit a 150+ on a little over 1000 rme clamped power.

not trying to be mean, but, this is a what would YOU buy topic, not a "lets argue like fat queefing whores" topic! soooooooo...

10s can have sexy lows 2.....

you just need a few of them to equal the cone area of a 18

D are you understanding what im saying, because im understanding you, but i dont think they are understanding us there for understanding one with out the other is a misunderstanding but if they understood then understanding the points we are trying to make wont be misunderstood that is all

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

D are you understanding what im saying, because im understanding you, but i dont think they are understanding us there for understanding one with out the other is a misunderstanding but if they understood then understanding the points we are trying to make wont be misunderstood that is all

I N C E P T I O N

10s can have sexy lows 2.....

you just need a few of them to equal the cone area of a 18

in a perfect world everyone would be smart and no one would be misunderstood, but we dont live in that world so you probably just blew some peoples minds away :)

I would do 2 XL 15s on each 2600 with that power that would be a sweet spot for the XLs, just make sure to get a oscope to set the gains, because you dont want to clip the shit out of the subs

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Have you seen the new TSNS efficiency vid? I believe it hit a 150+ on a little over 1000 rme clamped power.

not trying to be mean, but, this is a what would YOU buy topic, not a "lets argue like fat queefing whores" topic! soooooooo...

ummm do u remember what your original topic was? it sure as hell wasnt a what would you buy!! it was either choice a or choice b, and i said u didnt have the power for neither.. and im not wanting to argue hes trying to prove me wrong because of what 1 PERSON tested, since he owns 2 tsns's and a 4k maybe he should build a box(non wall) and see what he meters i guess, i have owned 2 before and i have done my testing with them, thsi is why i LEFT MY IMPUT i put 3k and then 7k on 2 tsns's and they barely moved and in 06 world finals when they had 20krms a piece they were happy.. kthanksbye

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Nobodys arguing. Everyone has just been pointing things out.

But like Red-navi-916 said, the original topic wasn't what would you buy, it was more of a ____ VS ____ VS ____ VS.

but yeah, if people pointing out things from different subs is arguing to you then you should just not open a thread and run what YOU want to run.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

well in my car i would put a single 15 dc lvl 5 cause thats all i can fit but .....

Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm

Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub)

Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed

Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s

Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15"

Wire:8gauge

Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #

sorry ...

Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm

Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub)

Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed

Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s